Wk 11 GDT - Remember....

Hunter2_1

Just now, ChazStandard said:

Really feel like the current issues are all on Bill the GM. Obviously injuries are playing a part.

But there’s no denying that the offense hasn’t been the same since they cut AB, and the Defense has lost its spark since Bennett was cut. It’s like they’ve lost their identity.

AB I buy but Bennett did jack **** here.  Not a big loss

• Like 1

I’m honestly getting tired of watching the games....I love the team and will constantly root for them, but man I would be lying if I said the “I absolutely have to watch the Pats game” mentality every Sunday wasn’t slowly deteriorating. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Really feel like the current issues are all on Bill the GM. Obviously injuries are playing a part.

But there’s no denying that the offense hasn’t been the same since they cut AB, and the Defense has lost its spark since Bennett was cut. It’s like they’ve lost their identity.

I agree with the AB comment....disagree with Bennet comment....the guy just wasn’t that good anymore, was barely contributing. 

The Bennett thing coincided with us actually playing good teams. He wasn't effective anyway, plus snaps were low apart from G1. 

Brown, yeah. We could use him and his psychotic tendencies right now

I can't really blame him that much. The Oline was the best it had been in years last year, then injuries happened. They have done everything possible to bring WRs for Tom, its just that nothing really stuck aside Sanu. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I’m honestly getting tired of watching the games....I love the team and will constantly root for them, but man I would be lying if I said the “I absolutely have to watch the Pats game” mentality every Sunday wasn’t slowly deteriorating. 

Yup, same.

This team will get it together. Just frustrating seeing the same mental errors against the run on defense that are E A S I L Y correctable. McDaniels is a dork but the offense will be okay if not great in the playoffs. Edelman needs to wake the eff up too though. Literally, drops, fumble last week, concentration is off.