Wk 11 GDT - Remember....

Hunter2_1

Just now, SBLIII said:

well next week. still bad roster management to have to rely on 1 single player

1 single bad player. Why wasn't Williams considered in some sort of way? I'd have given up some D talent for someone who'll enable us to run 4 YPC and TB an extra 2 seconds

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

1 single bad player. Why wasn't Williams considered in some sort of way? I'd have given up some D talent for someone who'll enable us to run 4 YPC and TB an extra 2 seconds

yep. When Newhouse is your swing tackle you are already in trouble.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Wrong. He is missing throws and is inaccurate unlike in past years. It's okay to admit it.

He’s not missing throws he’s literally throwing the ball away

Take a look at that last play and tell me who was open (or who you’d even throw to if they were)

Just now, mission27 said:

He’s not missing throws he’s literally throwing the ball away

Take a look at that last play and tell me who was open (or who you’d even throw to if they were)

No, his throw to Edelman was short, inaccurate to Michel, low to Sanu several more.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Wrong. He is missing throws and is inaccurate unlike in past years. It's okay to admit it.

Guys aren’t open in combination with the job the line is doing. Brady has been affected by some big hits initially but has moved passed it shortly within game. There are some throws that are thrown away that look bad but sometimes those are the sadly the only plays to make. The deep ball accuracy is a little inconsistent but overall Brady has been very good this year especially considering the play calls McDaniels makes for the running game.