Wk 11 GDT - Remember....

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I’m honestly getting tired of watching the games....I love the team and will constantly root for them, but man I would be lying if I said the “I absolutely have to watch the Pats game” mentality every Sunday wasn’t slowly deteriorating. 

The Patriots are boring, the defense is great but the offense just stumbles all day long until the other two units make plays. They have no playmakers, there is no player that is exiting on the field. They are just boring but at least win.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The Bennett thing coincided with us actually playing good teams. He wasn't effective anyway, plus snaps were low apart from G1. 

Brown, yeah. We could use him and his psychotic tendencies right now

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree with the AB comment....disagree with Bennet comment....the guy just wasn’t that good anymore, was barely contributing. 

Yeah, I agree Bennett wasn’t having much of an impact on the field, but team chemistry is a big deal, and D was flying. They shouldn’t have messed with it.

4 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

The Patriots are boring, the defense is great but the offense just stumbles all day long until the other two units make plays. They have no playmakers, there is no player that is exiting on the field. They are just boring but at least win.

That's so true, actually. 

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Yeah, I agree Bennett wasn’t having much of an impact on the field, but team chemistry is a big deal, and D was flying. They shouldn’t have messed with it.

Nothing to do with Bennett 

Teams finally figured out throwing the ball is a bad idea against this secondary and tried something else 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Would help if we didn’t have guys standing a foot away from Went not trying to sack him...

Considering the amount of QB runs off broken plays and extended plays that have had success against the Pats, Simon did the right thing. Could have taken a step forward a millisecond quicker but still, play resulted in a good incompletion.