Week 11: vs Chargers in Mexico City

onejayhawk

Offense is totally different when Hill is out.   He requires 2 defenders, pretty much, at all times.   Hardman still really raw 

Also kinda feel like Darrel is the best option at RB..  he’s not gonna get the fancy yards,  but we have enough flash.  Love how he just takes the yards and finishes 

Edited by samsel23

32 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Wth Andy this play calling sucks

Agreed. Hopefully he heads into his tool bag during the bye week.

I will say that the Chargers made Aaron Rodgers look bad too. They looked better conditioned as well.

we didn’t deserve this win. Way too many mistakes. Very sloppy play all around.

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

I wasn't able to watch the entire game, just the last minutes. What happened to Hill? It's a leg injury. Is it a serious one?

Looked like he pulled a hammy, running hard and came up lame clutching the back of his leg. Not sure of the timetable but he was standing on the sideline the whole time so I'd venture to guess the bye week will cure all 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Looked like he pulled a hammy, running hard and came up lame clutching the back of his leg. Not sure of the timetable but he was standing on the sideline the whole time so I'd venture to guess the bye week will cure all 

Thx. That sounds good then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Also kinda feel like Darrel is the best option at RB..  he’s not gonna get the fancy yards,  but we have enough flash.  Love how he just takes the yards and finishes 

We definitely need to get Darrel and Darwin more playing time. This draft has some good RB in the 2nd-5th rounds and we need to figure out if our guy is already on the team or not. 

Still can’t believe HB dropped that pick. Definitely a game changer.

glad to see Frank Clark show up. Against a backup he should be dominating, hopefully that continues and he builds on that.

Rivers has gotta be done now. That’s like 7 interceptions in two games.

thank god Pennel was playing. Let’s get that man a contract.

3 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Offense seems so out of sync, don’t know if they’re trying to play a version of ball control offense to help the defense but they just don’t seem to playing to the sum of the parts.

Mahomes has been off, he was missing dump off passes badly and threw an INT.

To the point that I think Reid was focusing more on the run. Passing sure wasn’t working. Chargers have a great defense though so no shame. They shut down the Packers too.

hill got hurt early so I’m sure that Threw a wrench into the game plan.

11 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Rivers is terrible. That’s like 3/4 of the picks right there.

Rivers just didn’t deserve the win. Doesn’t mean we did either😂

but players on the D have to be in the right position to take advantage and make the catch.