Week 11: vs Chargers in Mexico City

onejayhawk

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Mahomes has been off, he was missing dump off passes badly and threw an INT.

To the point that I think Reid was focusing more on the run. Passing sure wasn’t working. Chargers have a great defense though so no shame. They shut down the Packers too.

hill got hurt early so I’m sure that Threw a wrench into the game plan.

He had one really great drive and then andy went all conservative and about lost us the game.  Altitude maybe? but I still think our offense overall gets sloppy often.

3 hours ago, valkrei said:

He had one really great drive and then andy went all conservative and about lost us the game.  Altitude maybe? but I still think our offense overall gets sloppy often.

Honestly the team looked ill prepared for the altitude. Maybe we should have trained in upper elevation too. Mahomes looked like Edward Furlong by the end of the game.😂

Reid was calling plenty of deep shots. Mahomes just got greedy or nobody got open. Like I said he wasn’t hitting dump offs right. Nearly got McCoy killed on one of then. Thank god he can run a little.

Edited by Chiefer

3 hours ago, valkrei said:

but players on the D have to be in the right position to take advantage and make the catch. 

Yeah thank god Rivers could identify where the Chiefs jerseys were and could throw right at them. Otherwise we would’ve lost ala the Titans.

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Honestly the team looked ill prepared for the altitude. Maybe we should have trained in upper elevation too. Mahomes looked like Edward Furlong by the end of the game.😂

Reid was calling plenty of deep shots. Mahomes just got greedy or nobody got open. Like I said he wasn’t hitting dump offs right. Nearly got McCoy killed on one of then. Thank god he can run a little.

I thought both teams looked like they were not ready to play but yea maybe it was the altitude. Either way you can overcome with superior conditioning.

2 minutes ago, valkrei said:

I thought both teams looked like they were not ready to play but yea maybe it was the altitude. Either way you can overcome with superior conditioning.

Chargers dominated between the 20s. They looked better prepared honestly. Fresher, are guys were gassed. 

but with Reid it’s not often I think we’re better conditioned team. He’s a big softie.

Rivers is just an old doofus. He definitely ain’t ready anymore.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:54 PM, onejayhawk said:

Four pick say we did deserve the win.

J

4 picks is on Rivers. He had 3 against the Horrible Raiders pass D, just the week before.

Actually, Rivers was struggling with the altitude. I kept seeing him blinking hard. I think he wasn't seeing great with the oxygen deprivation.

Edited by mayanfootball