What if the Warriors Land the #1 Overall Pick in the Draft?

MKnight82

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

And this is flat out wrong lol

Oh right, he's a Celtic so you know better! Williams fell for a reason. He has no offensive skillset whatsoever. He couldn't possibly be further from Wiseman as a comparative skillset. 

He is raw. Not comparable to Joel Embiid with only three games like @NYRaider said. I never said Wiseman wasn't athletic.

No, you said he has a limited skillset which is the furthest thing from the truth. He will be a day one impact rookie simply based on what he's already developed with massive potential to develop more. Raw is Robert Williams/Mo Bamba or what Hassan Whiteside was coming out of Marshall. Wiseman blows them all away at the same age and blows most 18 year old big men out of the water as far as skill goes. 

Okay bud, but I don't think we have interacted here much. Most of it from what I remember has been in the last week really and it is usually you jumping into the Jayson Tatum debacle. Not sure what the four stars are that you're referring to that I've pulled from my behind. Are you doing that right now, actually?

Don't have to interact with someone to see their posting style. You've literally shown nothing to back up your statements and when you're provided with statistical evidence or an actual analysis of a player, you've done nothing but be ignorant in regards to the responses. I mean, continually replying "stats are facts" and "Bojan" without any context whatsoever proves this. 

For the last time, Wiseman is nothing like Williams or Bamba as a prospect and his skillset is far more advanced than theirs. Those two both have no feel for their abilities while Wiseman is an immediate impact type solely because he knows what he is. You can keep trying to rebut with whatever NY said but that's not my point. You're just as wrong as he is and you're doubling down on it exactly the same way he is. 

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

He is raw. Not comparable to Joel Embiid with only three games like @NYRaider said. I never said Wiseman wasn't athletic.

Embiid was raw as a prospect too though. As a senior in HS he only averaged 13 points, 10 rebounds, and 2 blocks. And he only played in 28 games at Kansas and averaged 11, 8, and 3 in 23 mpg. For comparison, Wiseman averaged 20, 11, and 3 in 22 mpg during limited action this year. 

• 1 year later...