What if the Warriors Land the #1 Overall Pick in the Draft?

MKnight82

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wiseman compares to Joel Embiid and Anthony Davis a lot more than he compares to Robert Williams. 

Wiseman compares more to Mo Bamba and Robert Williams in terms of the diversity of his skill set and how developed that is.

Keep grasping, those straws are yours.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Wiseman compares more to Mo Bamba and Robert Williams in terms of the diversity of his skill set and how developed that is.

Keep grasping, those straws are yours.

Neither of those guys PER40 averaged what Wiseman was putting up in 22 mpg this season. Dude is a monster and those guys were/are major projects. 

6 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Robert Williams was a non-scorer. Wiseman was averaging 20 points in 22 mpg so far this season. Wiseman will be a 15/10/2 guy as a rookie next season. He's way more talented and advanced offensively than Williams is now. He's literally better as an 18 year old freshman than Robert Williams is in his 2nd year as an NBA player. 

Wiseman is on par with Dwight Howard as a prospect. They both offered the exact same type of skillset and can be impactful on both ends immediately. Just because he doesn't have a jumper doesn't mean he compares to any sloppy athletic no skill 7 footer. Might actually want to watch Wiseman play before making baseless claims like he's Robert Williams or Mo Bamba. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Might actually want to watch Wiseman play before making baseless claims like he's Robert Williams or Mo Bamba. 

You might want to address someone directly instead of being passive aggressive. That way someone actually knows when you’re addressing them and immediately has the chance to respond.

I have watched Wiseman.

I directly and clearly specified to @NYRaider that Wiseman is a higher regarded prospect. I never said, “he’s Robert Williams or Bamba.”

You might want to actually take the time to comprehend what you read before making baseless claims about what others think.

Wiseman is raw. Like, so raw that he isn’t a “Joel Embiid like player” at this point nor will he be anytime soon. Hence the comparison to a limited skill set.

This is not a comparison of pedigree.

19 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wiseman is on par with Dwight Howard as a prospect. They both offered the exact same type of skillset and can be impactful on both ends immediately. Just because he doesn't have a jumper doesn't mean he compares to any sloppy athletic no skill 7 footer. Might actually want to watch Wiseman play before making baseless claims like he's Robert Williams or Mo Bamba. 

And like Howard he'll be a walking double-double the moment he gets to the league and makes the Warriors defense a lot better. (Assuming he ends up there) 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

30/30 teams would take Wiseman over Williams.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

I agree. Your point is... ?

I said a more accurate comparison at this point is Williams in terms of completeness of skillset.

I didn’t say anything about Williams being the preferred prospect. That’s all you chief.

46 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Nice edit. Took away saying Wiseman is the closest thing to Greg Oden? Now I know how strongly you stand by your word. 👌🏼 Not surprised, just confirmed.

No, I thought that the Howard comparison was more accurate at this point in time. But you go on with ya bad self. 

You just pull **** out of your behind and then play the victim the moment people call you out on it. I've seen this song and dance before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Wiseman is raw. Like, so raw that he isn’t a “Joel Embiid like player” at this point nor will he be anytime soon. Hence the comparison to a limited skill set.

He doesn't have a limited skillset tho. He's excellent in transition for a big man, he has a great feel for his back to the basket game and he's an elite finisher. You seem to think that because he doesn't have a jumper, he's limited when that's further from the truth than anything you've written so far. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And this is flat out wrong lol

Williams has no skillset to speak of. 

And this is flat out wrong lol

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He doesn't have a limited skillset tho. He's excellent in transition for a big man, he has a great feel for his back to the basket game and he's an elite finisher. You seem to think that because he doesn't have a jumper, he's limited when that's further from the truth than anything you've written so far. 

He is raw. Not comparable to Joel Embiid with only three games like @NYRaider said. I never said Wiseman wasn't athletic.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, I thought that the Howard comparison was more accurate at this point in time. But you go on with ya bad self. 

You just pull **** out of your behind and then play the victim the moment people call you out on it. I've seen this song and dance before.

Okay bud, but I don't think we have interacted here much. Most of it from what I remember has been in the last week really and it is usually you jumping into the Jayson Tatum debacle. Not sure what the four stars are that you're referring to that I've pulled from my behind. Are you doing that right now, actually?