Week 11 GDT: Broncos @ Vikings

BroncoSojia

Just now, germ-x said:

Myles Garrett essentially used a weapon on a football field.  A football helmet weighs the same as a brick....He busted a guy full force in the head in front of millions of people with the equivalent of brick.  Trying to justify those actions is absolutely insane.  

Im not arguing that if you took the time to do some reading comprehension. He was wrong in swinging the helmet which Ive stated on 30+ posts.

Im arguing that people dont think Rudolph had any sort of hand in the eventual outcome and people who look at him as the victim that he wants to play with zero repercussion for his actions.

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Oh please. All I said was Myles initiated the incident and you won't stop crying about it. Go protest the NFL, we're all behind you. 

You have replied to 5+ posts of mine regarding the instance. While also being the only Bronco fan to do so. Its obvious you care since your the only Bronco fan doing it. Quit replying to my posts if you 'really dont care'. Its really as simple as that.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

You have replied to 5+ posts of mine regarding the instance. While also being the only Bronco fan to do so. Its obvious you care since your the only Bronco fan doing it. Quit replying to my posts if you 'really dont care'. Its really as simple as that.

Best comment you’ve had on the topic and will take the advice.

As far as the Vikings game goes, Denver isn’t close to as good a team.  I like Brandon Allen think he’d make a quality backup, but he isn’t the answer.  He did make some good throws, but at the end of the day this team wouldn’t have been in this game if Sutton/Patrick didn’t make some ridiculous low percentage catches in the 1st half.

Sutton is legitimate though.  He’s a hell of a WR and excellent building block.  Fant has also looked far better as the season has progressed and is a mismatch.  2 terrific weapons for the passing game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, germ-x said:

As far as the Vikings game goes, Denver isn’t close to as good a team.  I like Brandon Allen think he’d make a quality backup, but he isn’t the answer.  He did make some good throws, but at the end of the day this team wouldn’t have been in this game if Sutton/Patrick didn’t make some ridiculous low percentage catches in the 1st half.

Sutton is legitimate though.  He’s a hell of a WR and excellent building block.  Fant has also looked far better as the season has progressed and is a mismatch.  2 terrific weapons for the passing game. 

They are definitely making it a point to feed Fant. Probably a little too much to be honest but it's good for him. I wonder if he'll ever be the physical presence to be a great red zone TE, but get him in space with a running start and he's a difference maker.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

So do you guys want Lock to play this year or just see what Allen got?

I want Lock to get a shot.  I could see why Denver wouldn’t as he missed the majority of the season and Brandon Allen is good enough to keep them competitive.  

3 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I want Lock to get a shot.  I could see why Denver wouldn’t as he missed the majority of the season and Brandon Allen is good enough to keep them competitive.  

I get it but at 3-8, the season is practically over. 

Even though you aren't mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet.

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

They are definitely making it a point to feed Fant. Probably a little too much to be honest but it's good for him. I wonder if he'll ever be the physical presence to be a great red zone TE, but get him in space with a running start and he's a difference maker.

For sure.  He’s also been so much more valuable in a system with a QB that can get out of the pocket and make the play action / bootleg passing game relevant.  Being able to do that benefits TEs as much or more than anyone and with his athleticism it makes him difficult to cover.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I get it but at 3-8, the season is practically over. 

Even though you aren't mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet.

Oh yeah it’s over.  It’s why I want to see Lock.  Elway is a compete now type of guy though and if they don’t think Lock could outperform Allen (which is very possible) or that Lock isn’t ready I could see them sit him the entire year.

Doing that would be interesting for the fan base though and raise a lot of questions.  Are they going to keep Flacco and let Lock compete against him?  Are they going to bring in another veteran?  Do they draft a guy like Herbert (Elway was infatuated with him before he returned to school).  As a fan not getting at least a few games look at Lock could/would make for a crazy offseason of what to expect.