Week 11 GDT: Broncos @ Vikings

BroncoSojia

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

What caused that? Was he talking about his momma?

Garrett thought he had the sack; didn’t realize Rudolph had already quick pitched it. So he continued trying to fight him to the ground. Rudolph took offense and a scuffle ensued. 😆 been a while since I could say I had fun watching the Browns. But on a serious note: yeah, several players are gonna get serious suspensions for this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1234567 said:

been a while since I could say I had fun watching the Browns. But on a serious note: yeah, several players are gonna get serious suspensions for this. 

Water sucks Gatorade is better, Captain insano shows no Mercy. 

On a serious note, how hard is it to shake this image once you have it?

-Bill Romanowski 

- Suh

- Albert Haynesworth 

• Like 1

If the NFL wants to look serious about taking head trauma serious, Myles should be done for the year and the first 4 games of next season.

Rudolph was being a bit of a punk during that hit, but that happens all the time. Garrett used football gear as a weapon. Only Happy Gilmore can claim to have done the same, back when he took his skate off and tried to stab someone.

Seriously tho, NFL has to come down hard AF on this.

Hey guys, I know this season hasn't quite panned out but things might get better when Lock plays. Even then, I expect Allen to have some success as Minnesota's defense has taken a step back this season.

How is your defense this season? I imagine Fangio will have a great gameplan against Cousins, and Minnesota will need to rely heavily on the run game.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Hey guys, I know this season hasn't quite panned out but things might get better when Lock plays. Even then, I expect Allen to have some success as Minnesota's defense has taken a step back this season.

How is your defense this season? I imagine Fangio will have a great gameplan against Cousins, and Minnesota will need to rely heavily on the run game.

They're very good and Fangio's greatness as a defensive mind has shown because the overall talent level on defense is average at best. Offense has mostly been a dumpster fire, but Courtland Sutton, Phillip Lindsay and Noah Fant are all capable of big plays. There are pieces there, but the sum total has been ugly. 

The critical matchup will be your run game vs. our run defense. Vic is so frustrating for opposing coaches because he'll find a way to stop the run while keeping both safeties back to prevent the deep ball. It forces teams to beat a very disciplined zone defense dinking-and-dunking, so you need really solid mistake-free QB play. If Cook can get going, they may force Denver into more single-high and open up some good downfield opportunities. No Thielen certainly helps us. 

I expect something like 23-13 Vikings. Really tight game until late in the third, then you guys pull away, probably with your run game wearing us down and Allen making a critical mistake. Good luck, rooting you guys in the playoffs because of Kubiak and my UCLA guys.

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

If the NFL wants to look serious about taking head trauma serious, Myles should be done for the year and the first 4 games of next season.

Rudolph was being a bit of a punk during that hit, but that happens all the time. Garrett used football gear as a weapon. Only Happy Gilmore can claim to have done the same, back when he took his skate off and tried to stab someone.

Seriously tho, NFL has to come down hard AF on this.

I don't deny what Garrett did nor the punishment he's about to get.

It also appeared that Rudolph did try to twist Myles helmet off first and IMO acted way out of line...as were other players.

BF2010 -

The Browns are an undisciplined, overly aggressive team - primarily because Kitchens is a moron. There is no justification for what Garrett did - I have a lot more sympathy for Pouncey when he went off on Garrett. Worryingly - apparently the Browns players on the sideline were cheering Garrett when he ripped off Rudolph's helmet. 

There were a series of very bad plays by the Browns during the game. Randell was ejected for the helmet-on-helmet hit on Johnson that knocked him out of the game - again - apparently the Browns players were cheering while Johnson lay on the ground with blood coming out his ear. Shortly before that there were two helmet-on-helmet hits on the one play when Thomas hit Rudolph and Williams hit JuJu (knocking him out). 

On top of that I am sure it was in the back of the minds of the Steelers players that Rudolph was knocked out a couple of weeks ago after a helmet-on-helmet hit from Earl Thomas. 

I'd ban Garrett for the entirety of next season - if the guy did it on the street he would get prison - and it is possible that Rudolph makes a criminal complaint and sues Garrett. 

Edited by jolly red giant

2 hours ago, jolly red giant said:

BF2010 -

The Browns are an undisciplined, overly aggressive team - primarily because Kitchens is a moron. There is no justification for what Garrett did - I have a lot more sympathy for Pouncey when he went off on Garrett. Worryingly - apparently the Browns players on the sideline were cheering Garrett when he ripped off Rudolph's helmet. 

There were a series of very bad plays by the Browns during the game. Randell was ejected for the helmet-on-helmet hit on Johnson that knocked him out of the game - again - apparently the Browns players were cheering while Johnson lay on the ground with blood coming out his ear. Shortly before that there were two helmet-on-helmet hits on the one play when Thomas hit Rudolph and Williams hit JuJu (knocking him out). 

On top of that I am sure it was in the back of the minds of the Steelers players that Rudolph was knocked out a couple of weeks ago after a helmet-on-helmet hit from Earl Thomas. 

I'd ban Garrett for the entirety of next season - if the guy did it on the street he would get prison - and it is possible that Rudolph makes a criminal complaint and sues Garrett. 

Also, if that team struggles the rest of the season, Kitchens should be fired, and they should start cleaning house. In 2021, Myles Garrett would be a part of that house cleaning (when he gets off of his suspension).