Bucs 1 of 12 Confirmed Teams That Will Attend Kaepernick NFL Workout

kgarrett12486

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

BA likes scouting QBs. I'm not surprised he wants scouts there.

I doubt we sign him. But it makes sense to get a look at a potential opposing QB.

No one is signing Kaep. This whole thing is just a show by NFL so they have an out with him. It's being held held on a Saturday. NFL normal tryouts are held on Tuesday or Friday so it allows the GMs and other FO higher ups to attend.. 

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

No one is signing Kaep. This whole thing is just a show by NFL so they have an out with him. It's being held held on a Saturday. NFL normal tryouts are held on Tuesday or Friday so it allows the GMs and other FO higher ups to attend.. 

Kaep didn't even know it was happening until after it was announced.

You're right. It's just an excuse for the NFL to say, "SEE??? We didn't exclude him."

It's a sham.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd imagine their hope was Kaep would ask for a different date or deviate even a little so they could post something like this. Such a load of crap.

Either way...  If Kaep really wanted to play he would have sucked it up and got **** done instead of being a diva.   Wanting his own film crew and shiz is too much.   

Different circumstances but I remember Johnny Manziel holding his workout at his alma mater Pro-day throwing to guys who have never been in the league before.

4 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Either way...  If Kaep really wanted to play he would have sucked it up and got **** done instead of being a diva.   Wanting his own film crew and shiz is too much.   

Different circumstances but I remember Johnny Manziel holding his workout at his alma mater Pro-day throwing to guys who have never been in the league before.

He wanted it to be public. He essentially moved the workout an hour down the road. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He wanted it to be public. He essentially moved the workout an hour down the road. 

But still, if he really wanted to be in the NFL and play QB he would have said YOLO lets do this I don't care about the "public"...   Him wanting the public and all that **** is for publicity and his brand.

I know the NFL didn't do anything proper for him but they gave him a chance and supposedly that's what he wanted.

Just now, sryan66611 said:

But still, if he really wanted to be in the NFL and play QB he would have said YOLO lets do this I don't care about the "public"...   Him wanting the public and all that **** is for publicity and his brand.

I know the NFL didn't do anything proper for him but they gave him a chance and supposedly that's what he wanted.

And he took it. And by all accounts he looked pretty good.

He knew this was happening after it was announced.

• Like 1