TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

James harrison. Man you talking bout something that happen how many years ago. Relax bruh. 

It still irks methat the Steelers got away with blowing the head off Browns players for highlight reels, but Im wrong to think its okay to happen to somebody else on their team.

Injury is injury and its not okay.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

It still irks methat the Steelers got away with blowing the head off Browns players for highlight reels, but Im wrong to think its okay to happen to somebody else on their team.

Injury is injury and its not okay.

Wait is it okay or not. Your last two sentences are confusing and contradict each other. 

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

Wait is it okay or not. Your last two sentences are confusing and contradict each other. 

.......I hate the Steelers because Ive watched 10+ YEARS of their defensive players absolutely murder Browns players with no repercussion. The moment it happen to a Steelers player, its all of a sudden blasphemy. So my guy says who gives a **** when it happens to a Steelers player---but my personal self says I really hope hes okay because that hit isnt cool