TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

13 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Any discussion about Kitchens? The Browns already were the least disciplined team in the league, then this happens. Dude needs to go.

This. 

The head coach MUST bear SOME responsibility for this. If I were the owner of the Browns, I’d want to know why one of my players tried to kill a man on a football field on national TV - and I’d want to know from the coach how that could have ever been allowed to happen on his watch. 

PS: I am ok with the suspensions handed down. I think everyone got what was fair. 

Edited by rfournier103

18 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Man Rudolph looks so bad but our Oline played atrociously as well. Can't believe we went from having one of the most talented offenses and least talented defenses to completely turning it around in two years.

lost bell in contract negations that usually go well for the steelers

lost Ben to a non-contact elbow injury

lost AB to himself

what a fitting end to that era

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Are people really trying to blame Freddie for Myles swinging a helmet at a dude?

Never change, NFL Gen. Never change.

Dude you didn’t hear about how Freddie had the team practice ripping helmets off and swing them around during OL/DL one on one sessions during training camp. This was totally on Freddie. Heck last week vs the Bills a sideline microphone picked up Freddie telling The punter to rip the helmet of the runner right before a punt. Heck another example, vs the Pats, he had a dude jump offsides on purpose cause the RG didn’t hear the instructions to swing with the helmet in their hands after you rip it off. He is 100% to blame cause Freddie preaches ripping helmets off and swing them around. Literally what coach doesn’t preach that?

to be serious if Freddie is to blame for this, then every other major dirty hit is to be blamed on the coaches

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@11sanchez11. Some still images

Looks like he is pushing to me. And everyone knows the best way to stop a takedown or get up from a takedown is to push off the other person's head. 

That is when Mason is higher than Myles. And when Myles gets the higher position (when he is obviously on top) Mason goes from pushing to grabbing to maintain any leverage. That is my honest assessment. I don't care enough to keep arguing so I'm out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Looks like he is pushing to me. And everyone knows the best way to stop a takedown or get up from a takedown is to push off the other person's head. 

That is when Mason is higher than Myles. And when Myles gets the higher position (when he is obviously on top) Mason goes from pushing to grabbing to maintain any leverage. That is my honest assessment. I don't care enough to keep arguing so I'm out.

Blind or obtuse were your options and you chose obtuse, gotcha.

We can agree to disagree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Are people really trying to blame Freddie for Myles swinging a helmet at a dude?

Never change, NFL Gen. Never change.

I think there are definitely people that will see the overall behavior of players on a team as a reflection of their coach.

Edited by lolsurebro
better wording