TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

3 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Any discussion about Kitchens? The Browns already were the least disciplined team in the league, then this happens. Dude needs to go.

I mean let’s be real unless he makes the playoffs or 10-6 which is unlikely he will go regardless of this.  Dudes prob got like an 85 percent chance of being fired right now 

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

I mean let’s be real unless he makes the playoffs or 10-6 which is unlikely he will go regardless of this.  Dudes prob got like an 85 percent chance of being fired right now 

Meh. I don’t think it’s to that point yet. It was getting there after the Denver loss. I also don’t think you can put this fight on Kitchens. The penalties were honesty getting cleaned up. Play calling was getting better. See how they do the rest of the year. I think 8 wins and he stays.

50 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Meh. I don’t think it’s to that point yet. It was getting there after the Denver loss. I also don’t think you can put this fight on Kitchens. The penalties were honesty getting cleaned up. Play calling was getting better. See how they do the rest of the year. I think 8 wins and he stays.

Agreed.

One more loss, especially if it’s to the Ravens and he’s good at 9-7.

Lose two more and I think he stays, but he’s definitely on thin ice in 2020.