The Other Games Thread Week #11

Iron_man

Yard-dog stuff from Garrett who I thought was a really nice person. Kitchens is scum and I'm glad we got through that game with no injuries. What a rabble they are. I don't blame the players, it's Freddie telling them to be hard and horrible but he hasn't mastered the correct way of doing it.

This week on sunday we have Texans at Ravens, Broncos at Vikings, Bills at Dolphins, Jaguars at Colts, Bengals at Raiders, Cowboys at Lions, Falcons at Panthers, Jets at Redskins, Saints at Bucs, and Cardinals at 49ers.

Sunday Night football: Bears at Rams.

Monday night football: Chiefs at Chargers in Mexico city.

As always, what games are you guys looking forward to watching?

13 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

This week on sunday we have Texans at Ravens, Broncos at Vikings, Bills at Dolphins, Jaguars at Colts, Bengals at Raiders, Cowboys at Lions, Falcons at Panthers, Jets at Redskins, Saints at Bucs, and Cardinals at 49ers.

Sunday Night football: Bears at Rams.

Monday night football: Chiefs at Chargers in Mexico city.

As always, what games are you guys looking forward to watching?

Want Texans to beat Baltimore, which will do us a favor especially if we can go down there and win. The rest don't really interest me. Bears at Rams might be worth a watch.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Want Texans to beat Baltimore, which will do us a favor especially if we can go down there and win. The rest don't really interest me. Bears at Rams might be worth a watch.

That would be helpful if the Texans pull it off. What about the hard to watch bowl? The 2-7 jets vs the 1-8 Redskins.

12 minutes ago, LD696 said:

Haven't watched the game, but watched and thoroughly enjoyed the scuffle. I blame Mason 100 %, because my hatred for the Steelers clouds my judgement.

He's not without blame, but you can't be swinging helmets at bare heads. That's prison stuff. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He's not without blame, but you can't be swinging helmets at bare heads. That's prison stuff. 

Sure. But there are two teams in the league I dislike so much that I suspend all kinds of rationality when thinking about them. And we just lost to the other one, so I'm more bitter and full of spite as usual.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LD696 said:

Sure. But there are two teams in the league I dislike so much that I suspend all kinds of rationality when thinking about them. And we just lost to the other one, so I'm more bitter and full of spite as usual.

Haha fair enough.

Where's the Eagles on that list?

Just now, LD696 said:

This might be surprising, but quite low, haha. Their fans are entertaining, at least on these boards.

Yeah they're a good bunch.

I don't really hate teams anymore. Used to hate the Broncos, Ravens and Steelers but over the last 4 or 5 years - it's like Lions' opinion of sheep. 

I can feel my BAL hatred rising again though.

• Like 1

@Troy Brown I see you get into with jrry last night, who was just trolling. It's worth noting that this is what he had to say about the Gronk incident at the time;

'What a joke. He got off light.'

'You punish for both the action and the result. That's how it always works. '

'If you think the action AND result aren't considered in the real world, distinguish murder from attempted murder only looking at the actions.'

'Gronk could have seriously damaged the kid's neck and aimed right for his neck and head.'

smh.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@Troy Brown I see you get into with jrry last night, who was just trolling. It's worth noting that this is what he had to say about the Gronk incident at the time;

'What a joke. He got off light.'

'You punish for both the action and the result. That's how it always works. '

'If you think the action AND result aren't considered in the real world, distinguish murder from attempted murder only looking at the actions.'

'Gronk could have seriously damaged the kid's neck and aimed right for his neck and head.'

smh.

Gronk was provoked