Yikes.

mwalker

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

Just like Kyle Allen?  Like Daniel Jones?  Like Brandon Allen?  Like Gardner Minshew?

Some Qbs have it and some do not. Josh Rosen does not have it.  Haskins may not have it.  I do not think Rudolph has it.

All of those QBs have had an actual running game to support them. Rudolph needs to be better, but let's not act like he has had the same cast (a team that already lacks depth and can't keep WR/RBs healthy and has no run blocking) to work with as those guys.

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

Just like Kyle Allen?  Like Daniel Jones?  Like Brandon Allen?  Like Gardner Minshew?

Some Qbs have it and some do not. Josh Rosen does not have it.  Haskins may not have it.  I do not think Rudolph has it.

We could examine a lot of things and make comparisons.  Kyle Allen has Christian McCaffery, Brandon Allen has NFL WRs to throw to, Minshew is not playing.... DJ has Saquon Barkley.  They all have also had growing pains as well.  Ask any of the fans of those teams if they are ecstatic about about their QB play.  Rosen has been coached by 6 different OCs in 6 years, and passed between the two worst teams in the NFL.

Just my mindset at this point, and I feel like it is too early to stamp him as the future or a bust.  Or anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kurgan said:

We could examine a lot of things and make comparisons.  Kyle Allen has Christian McCaffery, Brandon Allen has NFL WRs to throw to, Minshew is not playing.... DJ has Saquon Barkley.  They all have also had growing pains as well.  Ask any of the fans of those teams if they are ecstatic about about their QB play.  Rosen has been coached by 6 different OCs in 6 years, and passed between the two worst teams in the NFL.

Just my mindset at this point, and I feel like it is too early to stamp him as the future or a bust.  Or anything.

Also, almost all of those QBs have had some terrible terrible games this year.