What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

When they hand out a punishment it needs to be so severe that no one would dare do it again.

At the least he needs to be done for the seaon.

At the most...done for life.

But let's be real the Browns were head hunting in this game early on. But what Garrett did...its the worst thing I have ever personally watched someone do in sports...ever

Based on what? Randall's hit happens all the time, it only looked worst in slow motion. 

This is also hilarious coming from Steelers fans after seeing all the **** your players have done to Browns players for years and all you guys did was try to justify them as "football" plays. 

NO ONE is defending Garrett's actions and he should be done for the season, but please GTFO your high horse as if the Steelers don't ever injure any Browns players.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

haynesworth got 5 games for the head stomp. this seems at least as bad, probably worse. 

and did that happen before the NFL started pushing its player safety image? with NFL reacting to media storms to determine their suspensions..I can see Myles getting double that

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

has garrett been having issues like this all season? dude punched delanie walker in the head in week 1 when we played them and now he's graduated to, um, bigger and better things. he shouldn't play again this year.

yup he had a bunch of late hits on the jets 3rd string QB as well. he's dirty.

18 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

At least he didn't use the crown of the helmet?

I know Mason started it by pulling Myle's helmet first but don't do that to a player not wearing a helmet. I don't think he should be suspended for the rest of the season since he hasn't had prior issues but I imagine a suspension is coming for him and Pouncey.

Garrett started it by taking Rudolph to the ground long after the ball was gone, and then not letting go when they were on the ground.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think you need to rewatch the head stomp. 

the head stomp was baaaaad and deserved probably a bigger suspension than what was levied, but this seems at least as dangerous. it's stitches vs blunt trauma.

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Based on what? Randall's hit happens all the time, it only looked worst in slow motion. 

This is also hilarious coming from Steelers fans after seeing all the **** your players have done to Browns players for years and all you guys did was try to justify them as "football" plays. 

NO ONE is defending Garrett's actions and he should be done for the season, but please GTFO your high horse as if the Steelers don't ever injure any Browns players.

No Steeler has ever used an opponent's helmet as a weapon.

7 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

How the hell did Rudolph’s action justify  him getting head in the head with helmet? Suspend Garrett for the rest of the season with a big fine.

Again, Garrett actions were stupid and has no place in the NFL. A lot of us think he is done for the season and will be fined.

But please stop acting like Rudolph is innocent; dude tried to rip off Garrett's helmet and kept going after him after they were separated....how many times have you seen smaller people go after bigger dudes because their frustrated and then get surprised when the bigger dude responds? It's literally poking the giant.....