What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Legitimately- why stop at "the season" for the suspension? If he had assaulted another player with any another weapon that could have killed somebody, you wouldn't just keep him out for the season.  It shouldn't matter that the deadly weapon was already on the field here.

Yup. It's why I called for indefinite suspension

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

You talk about Browns players as if they're people or something.

Keep proving my point though about Steeler fans acting like most other fans and defending their players when said players do dirty/shady stuff.....

I'm sure it would be fun to list and compare all the Steelers and Browns players that have had misdemeanors or other infractions on and off the field against them.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Again, Garrett actions were stupid and has no place in the NFL. A lot of us think he is done for the season and will be fined.

But please stop acting like Rudolph is innocent; dude tried to rip off Garrett's helmet and kept going after him after they were separated....how many times have you seen smaller people go after bigger dudes because their frustrated and then get surprised when the bigger dude responds? It's literally poking the giant.....

Watch the entire goddamn play. Mason Rudolph got rid of the ball, and Myles Garrett took him to the ground long after the ball was gone. Rudolph was, in fact, reacting to the unnecessary roughness by Garrett. Garrett's reaction to Rudolph's reaction was way out of line.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Probably the dirtiest thing I’ve seen since Happy Gilmore once took off his skate and tried to stab someone.

This made me literally laugh out loud.  Well played, sir.

• Like 1