What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Keep proving my point though about Steeler fans acting like most other fans and defending their players when said players do dirty/shady stuff.....

I'm sure it would be fun to list and compare all the Steelers and Browns players that have had misdemeanors or other infractions on and off the field against them.....

No Steeler has ever used another player's helmet as a weapon.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not when you were trying to shove his head into the ground on a clean play Mason?

Not when your helmet was off and you decided to go shove the guy who was already engaged with another man because your feelings were hurt about being made look weak?

+++

What Garrett did was inexcusable, but Rudolph needs to shut the hell up. 

• Like 2

Just now, Onizuka said:

Keep proving my point though about Steeler fans acting like most other fans and defending their players when said players do dirty/shady stuff.....

I'm sure it would be fun to list and compare all the Steelers and Browns players that have had misdemeanors or other infractions on and off the field against them.....

Youre an idiot.  Stick to football.

• Like 2

Just now, Bassomatic said:

Watch the entire goddamn play. Mason Rudolph got rid of the ball, and Myles Garrett took him to the ground long after the ball was gone.

Garrett didn't take him to the ground violently. And he couldn't see that the ball was gone. No flag was delivered on the play, nor should there have been.

Just now, Bassomatic said:

Rudolph was, in fact, reacting to the unnecessary roughness by Garrett. Garrett's reaction to Rudolph's reaction was way out of line.

I agree that Garrett overreacted. Rudolph started it and Garrett finished it with an insanely reactionary aggression.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not when you were trying to shove his head into the ground on a clean play Mason?

Not when your helmet was off and you decided to go shove the guy who was already engaged with another man because your feelings were hurt about being made look weak?

+++

Bad take.

• Like 4

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

+++

I agree. I'm not defending Garrett at all, but let's not all shed a tear for Rudolph.

Garrett deserves no less than a 10 game suspension for his actions. And honestly with as many dirty plays he’s had this season, I would throw the book at him completely. This season and next season suspend him indefinitely until the NFL and 3rd party medical evaluators has deemed him mentally stable enough to rejoin the league. A serious precedent needs to be set here.