What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

Just now, candyman93 said:

So it’s exactly like I said, just emotion. That’s what you’re hoping for.

i just gave you four factual statements. The Browns defense is going to look incredibly different with no Myles Garrett. 

Don't forget you also only had Connor and JuJu on the field for the 1st quarter tonight.

When they hand out a punishment it needs to be so severe that no one would dare do it again.

At the least he needs to be done for the seaon.

At the most...done for life.

But let's be real the Browns were head hunting in this game early on. But what Garrett did...its the worst thing I have ever personally watched someone do in sports...ever

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

How the hell did Rudolph’s action justify  him getting head in the head with helmet? Suspend Garrett for the rest of the season with a big fine.

Literally nobody has said, Garrett was in the right based on Rudolph starting things. 

The point does need to be made though, that this wasn't a sucker punch or Garrett attacking unprovoked. Rudolph went at him twice. 

Ban him. 

There are dirty hits that get long suspensions and hefty fines. This, however, is entirely different from a high hit on someone who is equally as padded as yourself. 

We ban people for devil's lettuce and roids for crying out loud. This type of ish is more than enough to log Garrett into the "Could have been great" category and forget about him. 

I don't want to go over dramatic, but that's how someone is going to get killed on the field. Send him packing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Literally nobody has said, Garrett was in the right based on Rudolph starting things. 

The point does need to be made though, that this wasn't a sucker punch or Garrett attacking unprovoked. Rudolph went at him twice. 

Check the other thread then