The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

Mason instigated the brawl, tried to remove a players helmet, threw a punch and potentially intentionally kicked a player in the groin and wasn't removed from the game. I know he is playing the victim but there is no way that he shouldn't be suspended if you just take actions into account.

Myles retaliated by removing the helmet of the player who tried removing his and swung his helmet at him after getting a punch thrown at him. Because a weapon was used it will be a more significant suspension but that doesn't absolve what Rudolph did in any way. Getting kicked out of the game should already count for something and if Mason would have been kicked out I could see him not being suspended but I think he has to be now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Mason instigated the brawl, tried to remove a players helmet, threw a punch and potentially intentionally kicked a player in the groin and wasn't removed from the game. I know he is playing the victim but there is no way that he shouldn't be suspended if you just take actions into account.

Myles retaliated by removing the helmet of the player who tried removing his and swung his helmet at him after getting a punch thrown at him. Because a weapon was used it will be a more significant suspension but that doesn't absolve what Rudolph did in any way. Getting kicked out of the game should already count for something and if Mason would have been kicked out I could see him not being suspended but I think he has to be now.

This is the Steelers-Browns historical dynamic and why we hate the Steelers more than we could ever hate the Baltimore Judases.

Posted this in NFL Gen

Watching the replay, it shows Rudolph trying to rip off Myles helmet and then when Myles retaliated he full cleat kicked Myles in the nuts

Theres no excuse for swinging a helmet. Shouldve just tossed it into the stands and given him the middle finger

But the cleats to the nuts makes me a lot less angry at Myles for ripping off his helmet (not the swinging part)

Punishment should be to shut him down for the year and bar him from premises. If the Browns make the playoffs it will be punishment enough to not be able to play in the playoffs. Who knows if the Browns will ever make it back

We could use a fiery guy who isn’t afraid to give it to Pittsburgh. I would’ve thought awesome if he yanked him up by the helmet and then launched the helmet out towards the stands, like Kyle Turley. Fair to say he took it a little far. Can’t argue if we don’t see him until 2020 but then again the fake outrage to this is absurd. 

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Did you read what I said? About how its Myles fault but the discipline problem is systemic and indicative of a greater problem? Literally my entire point? Did you watch the game? Ignoring the last 8 seconds the narrative from this game is still 'the browns are an undisciplined stupid team'. Then we took it up ten notches.

3-3 verses playoff level teams

so you are saying we are not playing are best and we punked Pittsburgh 

7 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

**** it. Don't suspend anyone. Garrett v Rudolph 2.0.

I will play the owner and hire him to do a 30 second commercial and pay him what the fine is

also something not mentioned Rudolph the red nose reindeer started thisGarrett could have had a punctured lung from Rudolph 

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling

Just now, MWil23 said:

Myles is done for the year. NFL will come down hard and heavy handed on him. They will not care that he was kicked in the groin, twisted his helmet, etc. 

When you have the media going crazy and Adam Shefter saying things like how Myles Garrett should be charged with assault, and “I don’t know what could’ve possibly prompted Myles Garrett reacting like that” then I’d agree. 

This morning is further evidence never to turn on ESPN.

• Like 1

One of the issues that has killed this team are the expectations thay have been put on us. It was or has been doubly so for our two no.1 overall picks. Myles was aiming to be dpoy as well as a sheriff for the browns. I think this mindsrt has hurt him. 

Baker looks to be overcoming the effect the high expectations have had on him  he isnt over targetting obj, he seems to be, at the moment patiantly waiting for their chemistry to build, while rellying on old faithful landry and working with whay he likes in hunt. 

When njoku reurns, if we are still healthy this team will be fire. If we are alive for the play offs and freddie doesnt f us up, we jave a shot.

Leta roll