The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

When you have the media going crazy and Adam Shefter saying things like how Myles Garrett should be charged with assault, and “I don’t know what could’ve possibly prompted Myles Garrett reacting like that” then I’d agree. 

This morning is further evidence never to turn on ESPN.

That’s my only issue tbh, the pearl clutching and virtue signaling.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The sad thing is, if it ends without the helmet hit portion on Rudolph, you can proudly say "It's about time we have dudes willing to stand up to the big bully".

I mean, I still feel that way. Sure he took it too far. Gone is the day of guys like Joey Porter and James Harrison barking or throwing around thuggish hits without any reaction though.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I mean, I still feel that way. Sure he took it too far. Gone is the day of guys like Joey Porter and James Harrison barking or throwing around thuggish hits without any reaction though.

I definitely do to an extent as well, but it's just unfortunate how this is going to get spun at the same point.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

So there’s the next level to my frustration with the pearl clutching.

The same dude who “are literally sick to their stomach” from seeing Garrett’s almost devastating blow to Rudolph are some of the same dudes who high fived their love pillow when Cribbs, MoMass, Colt, etc were knocked unconscious and AB cleated a punter in the face.

• Like 3

I took a quick peek into the Steelers forum.  I read two comments, both of which said that Myles Garrett should be suspended not just for this season but for next season. 

These guys are worse than ESPN. Considering their reputation as a franchise. If you are going to pretend to be a rugged fan base, and your guys have a tradition of playing dirty, don’t act so soft and offended.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So there’s the next level to my frustration with the pearl clutching.

The same dude who “are literally sick to their stomach” from seeing Garrett’s almost devastating blow to Rudolph are some of the same dudes who high fived their love pillow when Cribbs, MoMass, Colt, etc were knocked unconscious and AB cleated a punter in the face.

I mean, James Harrison still doesn't think he did anything wrong "Putting guys to sleep". He literally knocked MoMass completely out of the NFL. It's beyond ridiculous.

• Like 3

This isn't on the head coach.

Garrett would have done that regardless of who the coach was. It's not like he thought about it for a second, thought about what coach Kitchens would say, and did it because he knew there wouldn't be repercussions. He stopped thinking for a moment.

Don't blame this on Freddie. That's dumb.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

This isn't on the head coach.

Garrett would have done that regardless of who the coach was. It's not like he thought about it for a second, thought about what coach Kitchens would say, and did it because he knew there wouldn't be repercussions. He stopped thinking for a moment.

Don't blame this on Freddie. That's dumb.

Thank you for spelling this out for the folks who needed to read it.

I wanted to, but just couldn’t bring myself to actually doing so as I thought it was obvious to any functioning human.

I O U 1.

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thank you for spelling this out for the folks who needed to read it.

I wanted to, but just couldn’t bring myself to actually doing so as I thought it was obvious to any functioning human.

I O U 1.

I disagree 

culture holds you back from making stupid decisions 

that’s why the patriots are always low in the league when it comes to penalties even though they get new players every year 

because the culture sets the bar on the decisions you make 

Culture is huge man you guys are not giving it the value it deserves