Week 11 Non Vikings Games

SemperFeist

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

But seriously, what happened to the Bears?They were supposed to be an elite team but are really bad this year. 

Mitch Trubisky is their QB, so that’s a big part of it.

from the local ESPN radio afternoon host:

I would call Silvy something of a homer.

no idea what Nagy is trying to do...

24 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

What’s great is that the Mack trade really set them back in terms of building up the roster, or even being able to draft a new QB early. 

The Mack trade will likely go down as a big mistake for the Bears. When you make a trade like that, you better know you have the right QB. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Mack trade will likely go down as a big mistake for the Bears. When you make a trade like that, you better know you have the right QB. 

The Bears should look to trade Mack for whatever they can get. They need a QB, and they are going to be experiencing cap hell sooner rather than later. 

19 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

That game was brutal. No way Chicago makes the playoffs IMO, and the Rams haven't recovered from the Super Bowl. They're like the Chiefs: powerhouses in 2018, but now opponents are starting to figure them out.

Man, I hope we’ve figured them out, ‘cause they seem to have our number.

3 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I’m sure he’s in for a rebound game when Rhodes and Waynes come into town. 

That's the road game I'm most confident about, honestly. The Chargers are hobbled by injuries. Not to mention they could let in street people for free and still not have enough L.A. fans to drown out the deafening "skol" chants. xD