The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

Garrett will get 6 maybe 4 on appeal. The nfl isnt trying to go hard at nflpa right now. Huge negotiations are coming up. They ain't bout to just start throwing 10 12 16 games at guys without long jackets. Burfict did literally all he could do to get 12 games. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Does it matter? The intent was the same. Do you get bonus points for better aim?

I dont know if he connected.

That wasn't a shot at you or the point you made, I can't tell if the helmet hits in the clip to see if it's the same context. I do think it matters because then this would be worse than just intent. 

Suspending him for this season isn't going to do much. If the Browns weren't out of the race before they're definitely out of it now after this just from the fact that the Steelers will want that game so badly in 2 weeks. You have to suspend this guy for a few games next season too in order to make him feel like he really cost his team -- this season is already a wash for the Browns who aren't likely to make the playoffs. I'd say 8 games kinda takes care of it between this season and next.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Aw bud we've already been down this lane of lame trolling earlier, you missed when it would have been funny

Apologies. I was sleeping.

It is kind of true though. Without his colleagues alongside, is Rudolph man enough to face up to Garrett?