The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

9 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

How long will Garrett be suspended?  Will anyone else face a suspension?  

The real question here is how does the creater of this universe only have 646 football props. 

But in all seriousness, the fact this was a primetime game will force NFL hands for a lofty suspension for Myles, which might dead Browns late season run.

15 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

This pretty much

I can't remember whether Pouncey has any priors on his pro-no-no's docket (I may be mixing him up with his brother), but that could affect the length of his suspensions.  Then again, precedent showed that Burfict tried to intentionally injure opposition players something like 3 times before he finally caught an actual suspension versus a fine, so who really knows anymore?

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I can't remember whether Pouncey has any priors on his pro-no-no's docket (I may be mixing him up with his brother), but that could affect the length of his suspensions.  Then again, precedent showed that Burfict tried to intentionally injure opposition players something like 3 times before he finally caught an actual suspension versus a fine, so who really knows anymore?

Burfict never ripped someone's helmet off to use as a weapon with 8 seconds left in a game 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Burfict never ripped someone's helmet off to use as a weapon with 8 seconds left in a game 

He never got the opportunity, to be fair.  He did try to snap ankles, torque Achilles/knees at the bottom of scrums though.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Alls I'm sayin is in the modern NFL, there's really no precedent for this. 

In the sense that we've never seen anyone swing a helmet recently, yes.

In the sense that we've seen players take intentionally dirty shots to the head, Gronk did it pretty recently.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

In the sense that we've seen players take intentionally dirty shots to the head, Gronk did it pretty recently.

Nah we've never seen this before in a modern NFL lol

but i see you bud 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Alls I'm sayin is in the modern NFL, there's really no precedent for this. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

This conversation is ironic as I just posted a video of it happening. 

• Like 4