The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

This never happens if:

-The Browns did a better job of sustaining a running game late in the game to salt the clock away

-Baker can be more effective converting 3rd downs and moving the chains

-Garrett is not in the game with 8 seconds to go (which didn't make much sense)

-Rudolph doesn't try to take his frustrations out on Garrett and rip his helmet off

-Garrett didn't escalate by ripping off Mason's helmet.

-Mason doesn't reach for his helmet.

Why not finish everything here up to the moment?

• Like 1

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

I can't see a kick from Mason either. Anyone got an angle that shows this, because the live feed doesnt?

We were talking about pouncey and his kick to the helmet but to answer you I don’t really see where mason kicked him in the nads either. The only part that seemed close was when both of them were on the ground but there’s not a good angle on it. 

5 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Baker is a piece of *** kissing ****. 

Garrett ****ed up, but YOU RIDE FOR YOUR TEAMMATE.

You dont go through OTAs, training camp for years on end to be bashing your teammate publicly on national tv. 

Anybody who understands locker room dynamic knows Baker is done at the Browns. 

You really need to settle down with the language. 

- ET

• Like 1

I would not look Burfect as the example for a suspension.  He was a dirty player his entire career and it all added up to the final suspension. I have no idea if Garrett is considered a dirty player so assuming not, i expect they go light on him.

Just now, ET80 said:

Absolutely - 3-4 game "policy" suspension for his actions at minimum. Not as long as Myles, but still a long suspension.

I’d give Myles the season and Pouncey 2, Larry 1.  Fine Mason.

Just now, ET80 said:

I blame @buno67. Too much pride in the face of the football gods levies such a swift and terrible response.

Blaming buno is never the wrong answer.

Just now, ET80 said:

True story: It was the day after the Astros won the World Series. City was electric, everyone was so happy. I went as far to say "This is the GOLDEN AGE of Houston sports! World Series! Deshaun Watson!"

30 minutes later, Watson tears his ACL. 

The gods of sports are petty, horrible and will ruin your faith if you test them. 

I owe you some electronic footballs my guy. 😂 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

I would not look Burfect as the example for a suspension.  He was a dirty player his entire career and it all added up to the final suspension. I have no idea if Garrett is considered a dirty player so assuming not, i expect they go light on him.

Well, there's a punching incident in week 1, and something about injuring Siemien or something (just read it, not seen it for myself). Someone just posted a quote about him mashing someone's face into the dirt after a hold as well. I didn't know he was dirty either, but apparently he is?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

We were talking about pouncey and his kick to the helmet but to answer you I don’t really see where mason kicked him in the nads either. The only part that seemed close was when both of them were on the ground but there’s not a good angle on it. 

Oh I thought Kiwi said Mason kicked Garrett