The Myles Garrett incident

Webmaster

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Then Garrett swinging the helmet (which he should not have done and will now pay dearly for) in self-defense.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Self defense. 

Helmeted-up Garrett petrified of de-helmeted soaking wet frat boy. 

I'll have what you're having. He wanted to teach him a lesson.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yup. This reeks of Kitchen and his 'tough nosed' approach. There's a massive difference between playing hard legal football (they need only look across their Div at two of them) and filth. It's been going on all season, and I don't remember these same players acting up like this. 

At the end of the day, it will negatively affect THEM the most (aside from if they actually injure players with their actions). Imagine this Browns team in a playoff game where it's close and full of suspense? Flags flags flags. 

I'd really like to see what younger Coughlin could do with this team. They desperately need a no nonsense coach.... like Gregg Williams.

14 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yup. This reeks of Kitchen and his 'tough nosed' approach. There's a massive difference between playing hard legal football (they need only look across their Div at two of them) and filth. It's been going on all season, and I don't remember these same players acting up like this. 

At the end of the day, it will negatively affect THEM the most (aside from if they actually injure players with their actions). Imagine this Browns team in a playoff game where it's close and full of suspense? Flags flags flags. 

When has this been going on all season?

We've been embarrassing, easy to beat, bringing down more flags than the US Navy, but we've not been tough nosed at all.

16 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

When has this been going on all season?

We've been embarrassing, easy to beat, bringing down more flags than the US Navy, but we've not been tough nosed at all.

Kicking the face (Robinson), Garrett swung at Walker, Garrett did something else that I'm forgetting. It's like Romford on a saturday night mate :D I don't blame the players much, because as I said, seems new unless I'm mistaken

Edited by Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

3 things in a season, all more or less pathetic. It's hardly a team designed tactic.

Yeah, there's been more. This is the obviously the worst incident. It's also the flags all the time, Kitchen can always be seen screwing at the refs even on blatant pens. Vernon hitting Mariota OOB was a blatant flag, but kitchen was red-facing the refs. Just seems to be coming from top down.

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Kicking the face (Robinson), Garrett swung at Walker, Garrett did something else that I'm forgetting. It's like Romford on a saturday night mate :D I don't blame the players much, because as I said, seems new unless I'm mistaken

All season long? It was the Titans game and The Steelers game. There have been zero other incidents of anything like this in the other games. 

but I am pretty sure during training camp, Freddie did have a practice session where they went over how to put properly rip a helmet off and swing it tho...

• Like 1

So Rudolph wanted extra smoke and got it. You’re the QB stay in your lane idiot don’t go picking fights with giants.

I’m not seeing the big deal here. Chiefs and Raiders got into way worse fights back in the day.

whos the guy who kicked garret in the head?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah, there's been more. This is the obviously the worst incident. It's also the flags all the time, Kitchen can always be seen screwing at the refs even on blatant pens. Vernon hitting Mariota OOB was a blatant flag, but kitchen was red-facing the refs. Just seems to be coming from top down.

Being a Patriots fan you won't know what it is to see unwarranted flags rain down on your team like you've just won the Superbowl. You just win the Superbowl.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

All season long? It was the Titans game and The Steelers game. There have been zero other incidents of anything like this in the other games. 

but I am pretty sure during training camp, Freddie did have a practice session where they went over how to put properly rip a helmet off and swing it tho...

Your team's discipline stinks. Plenty of you have said it in your forum. Was it this bad last year, or the year before?

• Like 1

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Your team's discipline stinks. Plenty of you have said it in your forum. Was it this bad last year, or the year before?

It's more professional discipline with regards holding, being offside etc, rather than anything physical.

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

So Rudolph wanted extra smoke and got it. You’re the QB stay in your lane idiot don’t go picking fights with giants.

Granted, this is true. Mason was clearly Fd, and should have just walked away. Picking a fight is stupid, especially seeing that he would have expected his big guys to bail him out.

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’m not seeing the big deal here.

The big deal is a player used his helmet and tried to swing it into a guys face/head that was uncovered. That's a big deal no matter if he was provoked