Eagles RB Darren Sproles to miss season with quad injury

RaidersAreOne

Sad to see him go out this way. I know he's talked a lot about legacy the last couple years and wanting to go out on his own terms but I think this might be the end of the line. He ends as #5 on the all time NFL all purpose yards list ~900 yards short of Emmitt Smith and ~1100 yards short of Walter Peyton. I know he mentioned the list after passing Tim Brown but I don't think he's gonna get another shot at it after only being able to play in 15 games over the last 3 years and the faact that he'll be 37 before the season starts next year. It's been a great run though.

Edited by Hockey5djh

56 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sad to see him go out this way. I know he's talked a lot about legacy the last couple years and wanting to go out on his own terms but I think this might be the end of the line. He ends as #5 on the all time NFL all purpose yards list ~900 yards short of Emmitt Smith and ~1100 yards short of Walter Peyton. I know he mentioned the list after passing Tim Brown but I don't think he's gonna get another shot at it after only being able to play in 15 games over the last 3 years and the faact that he'll be 37 before the season starts next year. It's been a great run though.

You can cut and paste this post from the past 3 seasons.