Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

It’s getting bad over there. There is literally a Steelers fan who is so offended by it you would think he was witnessing 9/11. I tried to explain it was Mason Rudolph’s fault, he just won’t listen. 

So you're saying Mason Rudolph dressed up as a Brown and obliterated himself? 9/11 seems like a pretty good comparison then? 🤔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

It’s getting bad over there. There is literally a Steelers fan who is so offended by it you would think he was witnessing 9/11. I tried to explain it was Mason Rudolph’s fault, he just won’t listen. 

Honestly, they’re not anywhere near as bad as ravens fans.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

They like to gloat and are a little more biased than an average fan base but yeah, no comparison to the ultimate delusional fan base.

I'd say in everyday life Steelers fans tend to be worse, then again I know more of them. But on this forum? No doubt Ravens fans are far worse.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/sports/20200217/ex-browns-gm-john-dorsey-says-myles-garrett-told-him-right-away-mason-rudolph-used-racial-slur

Garrett contends he told former Browns General Manager John Dorsey, coaches and defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi on the heels of the incident that Rudolph had uttered a racial slur.

On Monday, Dorsey told the Beacon Journal in text messages it’s “correct” and “it’s the truth” that Garrett informed him of the racial slur accusation right away.

Dorsey’s assertion is consistent with a prepared statement he released Nov. 21 in which he said Garrett “was open and honest with us about the incident from the start.”

• Like 2

You know who wasn't open or honest about the incident from the start, or ever?

Everyone associated with the Steelers. Especially Mike Tomlin.

Still can't believe nobody has asked him why his QB was dropping back to pass on 3rd and forever, down two scores, with 15 seconds left.

Accountability starts at the top, Mike. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

You know who wasn't open or honest about the incident from the start, or ever?

Everyone associated with the Steelers. Especially Mike Tomlin.

Still can't believe nobody has asked him why his QB was dropping back to pass on 3rd and forever, down two scores, with 15 seconds left.

Accountability starts at the top, Mike. 

You're on fire today. Tomlin is also my least favorite coach in the NFL 😂🤷‍♂️.