Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

No it’s not. There was a dude a few years ago, way after the Albert thing.  Antoine Smith, He got popped for 3 games. This was back in ‘13. Richie was the one who started it just like Mason.  

also this past summer it was reported during a bears mock scrimmage during training camp OL Long took the helmet of a teammate and started to beat him with it. 

so the league vastly overreacting with this stuff 

I get that stuff but it’s not just the league, or the league at all really, it’s the public.

Things have changed in the league, even from ‘13.  I’m not saying this is my opinion, if I’m being honest I don’t care if they all played next week.  Grown men acted like idiots willingly, fine, whatever.  I’m not going pretend like me, the guy on his couch at home, needs to see “justice” or punishment.  Idgaf.  That said, many do.

Right, wrong or indifferent I’d be shocked if we see Garrett this rest of this season.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Duff said:

There is a reason you guys are called the mistake by the lake. Your city sucks and so do your sports teams. Heck even Lebron couldn't stick around. The Steelers are having a down year where we have been ravaged by injuries and free agency and you guys are happy with a win over that. A Thursday night home game against our practice squad and you guys are acting like you won the Super Bowl. Myles Garrett initiated the fight. Their was 8 seconds left and it was a swing pass in the flat where we left Garrett unblocked. He goes in and tackles our QB well after he released the ball and then he doesn't let him go. What is Rudolph supposed to do. Garrett was rubbing it in.  I have watched the video a hundred times and Mason did not try to kick him in the balls. Stop trying to make Garrett the victim you sound like a bunch of Snowflakes. Rudolph was wrong in retaliating and trying to rip Garrett's helmet off but what Garrett did was on a whole different level. Then your punk D-lineman comes in and blindsides Rudolph when he isn't looking and with his helmet off. If you watch the whole video Cam Heyward came out on the field and got in your D-Linemans face. He didn't want anything to do with Heyward. Be happy Garrett is only probably going to be suspended for this year. It isn't like you guys are going to the playoffs anyways. The Steelers aren't either but at least ours is because of misfortune and bad luck not because of ineptitude year in and year out like you guys. Stop promoting Baker so much too. He hasn't done anything yet. He is a poor mans Brett Favre a very poor mans. Can't wait until we play again in two weeks. 

1-0 verses Rudolph

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Garrett appeal the suspension. 

Get it down to 6 games. 

To me that has to been the goal. I really don’t want Him to have to deal with the reinstatement process over the offseason. NFL offices has shown they slow play the hell out of that for the browns sake. Would hate to see it carry over into next season as well. They have to approach Garrett the way Max Kellerman broke it down

17 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

It really is a reflection of the society-level disconnect people are in--speaking from life experience in the United States, as well as reflection of others here. We vilify those who admit transgression and fight to the death for the liars who steer us into our own demise, merely for the fact that they do not admit the lies they tell that we all know are lies. As superficiality increases by the day, self-deception increases. It's easier to be a liar and go along with a liar than tell the truth and call out a lie. 

Such a great post 👍👌💪.

DeepTayne is my favorite Tayne.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Garrett appeal the suspension. 

Get it down to 6 games. 

Browns get into the playoffs.

Win the playoffs.

I wish ICould appeal it would like to get tof ace with some of league types.

Some people find me very interesting face to face

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling

28 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Haha. That should motivate him.

28 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Haha. That should motivate him.

Just a question did you see Rudolph quarterback ranking after the game I believe

it is the lowest I have seen ever

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Duff said:

There is a reason you guys are called the mistake by the lake. Your city sucks and so do your sports teams. Heck even Lebron couldn't stick around. The Steelers are having a down year where we have been ravaged by injuries and free agency and you guys are happy with a win over that. A Thursday night home game against our practice squad and you guys are acting like you won the Super Bowl. Myles Garrett initiated the fight. Their was 8 seconds left and it was a swing pass in the flat where we left Garrett unblocked. He goes in and tackles our QB well after he released the ball and then he doesn't let him go. What is Rudolph supposed to do. Garrett was rubbing it in.  I have watched the video a hundred times and Mason did not try to kick him in the balls. Stop trying to make Garrett the victim you sound like a bunch of Snowflakes. Rudolph was wrong in retaliating and trying to rip Garrett's helmet off but what Garrett did was on a whole different level. Then your punk D-lineman comes in and blindsides Rudolph when he isn't looking and with his helmet off. If you watch the whole video Cam Heyward came out on the field and got in your D-Linemans face. He didn't want anything to do with Heyward. Be happy Garrett is only probably going to be suspended for this year. It isn't like you guys are going to the playoffs anyways. The Steelers aren't either but at least ours is because of misfortune and bad luck not because of ineptitude year in and year out like you guys. Stop promoting Baker so much too. He hasn't done anything yet. He is a poor mans Brett Favre a very poor mans. Can't wait until we play again in two weeks. 

source.gif

• Like 7