Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

10 hours ago, Rick A said:

Hit the quarterback  after the throw. End of story.  Typical 7/11 thug. Out for life.  Stand in any quarterbacks place at see what you would say. Not the first time fans open your eyes. 

What in The world does any of this mean??? Whatever you get a football for being special.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

One thing I hope above anything else in this situation is that the organization and Myles' teammates have properly supported and stood by him in ways that Myles feels had his back and were there for him.

I'd hate for a few years down the line Myles to bring up being ostracized or alienated by teammates and blah blah as reasons one of the reasons why he'd feel like taking his talents elsewhere.

Bitonio said it was emotional locker room and emotional things were being said. That's understandable and didn't really tell us much. Ultimately, I hope they weren't on the Draymond Green to Kevin Durant level or if they were that stronger or tighter relationships can be forged after coming to an understanding. 

Few of our guys besides Richardson have come out in support of Myles heavily so I'd hope many others have done so privately so Myles doesn't see this as the point in which he started to realize he wanted to get out of Cleveland.

He won’t be going anywhere. They would franchise him as long as humanly possible

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rick A said:

Hit the quarterback  after the throw. End of story.  Typical 7/11 thug. Out for life.  Stand in any quarterbacks place at see what you would say. Not the first time fans open your eyes. 

Lol. The ball is literally still in Rudolph’s hand when Garret first makes contact with him

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Now this, this makes sense I'm guessing this guy is a lawyer or something.

That's how they talk, yeah. 

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Russian bots are invading the Browns forum now ffs.

Tayne and his newest account, @Rick A:

putin-i-pas.gif

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

Not sure it needs to go that far but a good ***-whooping would do me just fine.

Can confirm, it needs to go that far.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rick A said:

Hit the quarterback  after the throw.

Is it?

If you rewatch the play, Schobert and Garrett sandwich him as he is releasing the ball.  Due to eye placement and angle, Schobert can see the ball be released and pull back, but Garrett does not.  Garrett then takes Rudolph down in the softest way possible, hugging him firmly and using his own body to break Mason's fall.

It is after that when your boy got a little aggro, and went and got himself bopped in the noodle with a 6 pound piece of carbon fiber and padding.  Brett Mason Rudolph III need to learn not to twist off the helmet and groin spike 6'4" 275 pound men whose literal job is to knock him on his *** as many times as possible.  Andrew Luck said "Good play!".  He should try something like that.  Andrew Luck never got his helmet ripped off and got beaten with it after throwing 4 interceptions to a division rival on national television either, so he's not the worst person to model your son's on field behavior after.

Tell him all this at Thanksgiving dinner, Mr. Brett Mason Rudolph II.  

• Like 4

Just remember fellas, it's the NFL making the decision so it'll be the worst possible outcome. Probably gonna be something like Garrett is either suspended indefinitely or needs to switch positions to kick returner to come back. 

Edited by Reginaldm9
.damfa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Just remember fellas, it's the NFL making the decision so it'll be the worst possible outcome. Probably gonna be something like Garrett is either suspended indefinitely or needs to switch positions to kick returner to come back. 

I think the only thing that happens is he gets a hard number and it’s no longer indefinitely. 

I hate it that they are treating him like he is some repeat offender and someone who is Suh/Burfict like player. They want to make him and example. Example that you shouldn’t do what he did but they know Garrett won’t ever do it again and they will spin it like they rehabilitated him. 

Edited by buno67

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Probably gonna be something like Garrett is either suspended indefinitely or needs to switch positions to kick returner to come back. 

Ha. I laugh at the thought of the NFL making someone switch positions to continue playing. I imagine them telling Tom cant be QB but safety looks like your next venture 

Edited by Powertower