Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

7 hours ago, Duff said:

You boys ready to take your rightful place and get your ***** kicked this week? Duck Dynasty a third stringer is going to have some fun with you boys. I just hope Watt, Dupree and Heyward don't enact revenge on your overrated QB. I am glad your undersized DL the one that cheap shotted Rudolph in the back will be playing...Decastro can't wait.

@Webmaster can you clean this trash up? Been a constant troll since the browns embarrassed the Steelers. Just look at his post history...

7 hours ago, Duff said:

You boys ready to take your rightful place and get your ***** kicked this week? Duck Dynasty a third stringer is going to have some fun with you boys. I just hope Watt, Dupree and Heyward don't enact revenge on your overrated QB. I am glad your undersized DL the one that cheap shotted Rudolph in the back will be playing...Decastro can't wait.

@Duff has been banned after numerous trolling posts.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

to make room for Ogunjobi coming back....

WHYYYYYYY 😥

He must have done something off the field. That has to be the only explanation. He has played 30% of the snaps and was our 3rd DT mainly or they really must love Bryant

Edited by buno67