Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Love Dorsey......this was not a smart move....

Is Dorsey suppose to be a future teller? Was he suppose to know that Vernon would get hurt and miss some games and Garrett would be suspended for the season. Avery was not being used by the defense what so ever. So instead of just watching him rot on the inactive, he turned him into value by trading him.  Much rather him do that than start telling coaches who they should be playing cause that creates more issues. It’s not like Avery was a starter and was traded to create PT for another player like he did with Hyde. All this Avery stuff falls on the defensive coaches

Edited by buno67

Mason Rudolph’s agents have said they haven’t ruled out legal action. I hope they go down that road. The video evidence would 100% back up that Mason assaults Myles first. Anything after that in a court of law is self defence. Especially when you also get jumped by two associates of the purportraitor 

33 minutes ago, New_Age_Dawgs said:

I sure hope they're not done.  There is more than enough video evidence showing Rudolph was more than wrong as well.

Question is whether the NFL is watching all of the video, or just some random gifs posted online by Browns haters.

It is well past the time, but gents......

Image result for cleveland against the world

.....again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Mason Rudolph’s agents have said they haven’t ruled out legal action. I hope they go down that road. The video evidence would 100% back up that Mason assaults Myles first. Anything after that in a court of law is self defence. Especially when you also get jumped by two associates of the purportraitor 

If he does attempt to press charges, then he'll look like a total *****.

Todd Haley comes back to the public eye to go in on Freddie... I thought Freddie and he were boys.. maybe they were political competitors..

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/15/todd-haley-myles-garretts-behavior-falls-on-freddie-kitchens/

Todd Haley: Myles Garrett’s behavior falls on Freddie Kitchens

"

Last year, Todd Haley was replaced mid-season as Browns offensive coordinator by Freddie Kitchens. This year, Kitchens is taking some criticism from Haley.

Haley said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio that Kitchens deserves scrutiny for the way his player, Myles Garrett, acted at the end of Thursday night’s game.

“This to me, this comes back to coaching,” Haley said. “This falls squarely right on the head coach. Because the head coach talks to every assistant coach, who then talk to their group of players. And there’s an old saying in coaching: ‘You’re either coaching it or you’re allowing it to happen.’”

Haley noted that Garrett has had multiple fines this season for personal fouls, and also pointed out that Odell Beckham has twice been forced to change out of unapproved equipment, once his shoes and once his tinted visor.

“If you’re not coaching it you’re allowing it to happen, and when I watch the Cleveland Browns I see a lot of stuff being allowed to happen, whether it’s clown shoes, visors, whatever it may be,” Haley said. “Myles Garrett hitting the quarterback low, hitting the quarterback in the head, it’s happening too much. It’s not just a fluke.”

Haley may have sour grapes toward Kitchens as the man who took his job last year, but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong: The Browns have been an undisciplined team, and Kitchens deserves the criticism he’s taking for that."

Edited by Mind Character

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Todd Haley comes back to the public eye to go in on Freddie... I thought Freddie and he were boys.. maybe they were political competitors..

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/15/todd-haley-myles-garretts-behavior-falls-on-freddie-kitchens/

Todd Haley: Myles Garrett’s behavior falls on Freddie Kitchens

"

Last year, Todd Haley was replaced mid-season as Browns offensive coordinator by Freddie Kitchens. This year, Kitchens is taking some criticism from Haley.

Haley said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio that Kitchens deserves scrutiny for the way his player, Myles Garrett, acted at the end of Thursday night’s game.

“This to me, this comes back to coaching,” Haley said. “This falls squarely right on the head coach. Because the head coach talks to every assistant coach, who then talk to their group of players. And there’s an old saying in coaching: ‘You’re either coaching it or you’re allowing it to happen.’”

Haley noted that Garrett has had multiple fines this season for personal fouls, and also pointed out that Odell Beckham has twice been forced to change out of unapproved equipment, once his shoes and once his tinted visor.

“If you’re not coaching it you’re allowing it to happen, and when I watch the Cleveland Browns I see a lot of stuff being allowed to happen, whether it’s clown shoes, visors, whatever it may be,” Haley said. “Myles Garrett hitting the quarterback low, hitting the quarterback in the head, it’s happening too much. It’s not just a fluke.”

Haley may have sour grapes toward Kitchens as the man who took his job last year, but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong: The Browns have been an undisciplined team, and Kitchens deserves the criticism he’s taking for that."

Ah, yes. Just the man whose opinion I give a crap about in regards to this.

He's just salty that he not only got passed up for the interim gig, but was fired as OC and that Freddie did 100x better than he did.