zelbell

Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

We had the right idea. I just think it should have been a guy like Chris Smith or Chad Thomas against a Steelers quarterback. A sacrificial lamb, if you will.

It’s getting bad over there. There is literally a Steelers fan who is so offended by it you would think he was witnessing 9/11. I tried to explain it was Mason Rudolph’s fault, he just won’t listen. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

It’s getting bad over there. There is literally a Steelers fan who is so offended by it you would think he was witnessing 9/11. I tried to explain it was Mason Rudolph’s fault, he just won’t listen. 

So you're saying Mason Rudolph dressed up as a Brown and obliterated himself? 9/11 seems like a pretty good comparison then? 🤔

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Honestly, they’re not anywhere near as bad as ravens fans.

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Honestly, they’re not anywhere near as bad as ravens fans.

They like to gloat and are a little more biased than an average fan base but yeah, no comparison to the ultimate delusional fan base.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:33 AM, DawgX said:

The pearl clutching in NFL Gen has already begun... 

Omg it’s so bad. 

14 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

They like to gloat and are a little more biased than an average fan base but yeah, no comparison to the ultimate delusional fan base.

I'd say in everyday life Steelers fans tend to be worse, then again I know more of them. But on this forum? No doubt Ravens fans are far worse.