Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

24 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

You know who wasn't open or honest about the incident from the start, or ever?

Everyone associated with the Steelers. Especially Mike Tomlin.

Still can't believe nobody has asked him why his QB was dropping back to pass on 3rd and forever, down two scores, with 15 seconds left.

Accountability starts at the top, Mike. 

Yeah Tomlin is such a well respected coach and holds his players to such high character standards /s

• Like 1

More than anything I'm always grateful for situations like this in life because they provide Rorschach Tests to the public and allow people to reveal in their reactions what's truly in their hearts and minds mainly regarding the following:

1.) People's Illusions of Certainty and Illusions of Knowledge without direct experience with situations.

2.) People's core Attitudes and generalized Beliefs about the general validity and truthfulness of race-related Grievances and Claims made by racial/ethnic minority human beings.

3.) How people's identification membership in groups/teams influences how they perceive the behaviors of people they see as part of their group or team.

4.) People's ability or inability to process information and override programmed default beliefs about particular people or people groups.

------------------------

NFL Spokesperson/PR Exec. Brian McCarthy stated that “there was no sound recorded from the field.”

The NFL also provided non-specific responses regarding their follow-up "investigation."

Though NFL released the following statement.

Jf7zUoA.png

The vague comments "we looked into it." Reveal nothing of merit. Mike Tomlin's team-centric anecdotes and questions he asked of people after the fact reveal nothing of merit.

The only human beings in proximity to Rudolph and Garrett were Steelers OLineman Matt Feiler and David DeCastro and a late arriving distant back-judge with earmuffs on. There's no certainty about what if anything those Steelers OLine heard or did not hear or whether they accurately represent the situation assuming they could make out things against the back-drop of the stadium or on the ground scuffling.

All in all, I'm grateful that public reactions to situations like this continue to reveal the true darkness and ugliness in people's hearts/minds that lies in wait hidden until such at time as these when people feel they get to crawl into comment sections, forums, or publicize and spew their programmed non-reality based beliefs. Let's you see who people really are.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

More than anything I'm always grateful for situations like this in life because they provide Rorschach Tests to the public and allow people to reveal in their reactions what's truly in their hearts and minds mainly regarding the following:

1.) People's Illusions of Certainty and Illusions of Knowledge without direct experience with situations.

2.) People's core Attitudes and generalized Beliefs about the general validity and truthfulness of race-related Grievances and Claims made by racial/ethnic minority human beings.

3.) How people's identification membership in groups/teams influences how they perceive the behaviors of people they see as part of their group or team.

4.) People's ability or inability to process information and override programmed default beliefs about particular people or people groups.

------------------------

NFL Spokesperson/PR Exec. Brian McCarthy stated that “there was no sound recorded from the field.”

The NFL also provided non-specific responses regarding their follow-up "investigation."

Though NFL released the following statement.

Jf7zUoA.png

The vague comments "we looked into it." Reveal nothing of merit. Mike Tomlin's team-centric anecdotes and questions he asked of people after the fact reveal nothing of merit.

The only human beings in proximity to Rudolph and Garrett were Steelers OLineman Matt Feiler and David DeCastro and a late arriving distant back-judge with earmuffs on. There's no certainty about what if anything those Steelers OLine heard or did not hear or whether they accurately represent the situation assuming they could make out things against the back-drop of the stadium or on the ground scuffling.

All in all, I'm grateful that public reactions to situations like this continue to reveal the true darkness and ugliness in people's hearts/minds that lies in wait hidden until such at time as these when people feel they get to crawl into comment sections, forums, or publicize and spew their programmed non-reality based beliefs. Let's you see who people really are.

Tl;dr I believe Myles Garrett because he’s a Brown. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Tl;dr I believe Myles Garrett because he’s a Brown. 

That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. It's also why it's pointless arguing with anyone about it.

If (and obviously I believe him) what Myles says is true, then Rudolph is a poor excuse human.

Myles has done his time. He's back. Let's surround him with solid players to allow him to truly dominate going forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Roshi said:

That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. It's also why it's pointless arguing with anyone about it.

If (and obviously I believe him) what Myles says is true, then Rudolph is a poor excuse human.

Myles has done his time. He's back. Let's surround him with solid players to allow him to truly dominate going forward.

Bullseye.

Any further talk about this is non productive. As you implied Don - best for the Browns to build the defense the best they can to terrorize the 412 for years to come. I think they are a team that is growing longer and longer in the tooth at several key positions - and are due to get knocked off their perch. Let's give them that extra little shove on the field.