Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Todd Haley comes back to the public eye to go in on Freddie... I thought Freddie and he were boys.. maybe they were political competitors..

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/15/todd-haley-myles-garretts-behavior-falls-on-freddie-kitchens/

Todd Haley: Myles Garrett’s behavior falls on Freddie Kitchens

"

Last year, Todd Haley was replaced mid-season as Browns offensive coordinator by Freddie Kitchens. This year, Kitchens is taking some criticism from Haley.

Haley said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio that Kitchens deserves scrutiny for the way his player, Myles Garrett, acted at the end of Thursday night’s game.

“This to me, this comes back to coaching,” Haley said. “This falls squarely right on the head coach. Because the head coach talks to every assistant coach, who then talk to their group of players. And there’s an old saying in coaching: ‘You’re either coaching it or you’re allowing it to happen.’”

Haley noted that Garrett has had multiple fines this season for personal fouls, and also pointed out that Odell Beckham has twice been forced to change out of unapproved equipment, once his shoes and once his tinted visor.

“If you’re not coaching it you’re allowing it to happen, and when I watch the Cleveland Browns I see a lot of stuff being allowed to happen, whether it’s clown shoes, visors, whatever it may be,” Haley said. “Myles Garrett hitting the quarterback low, hitting the quarterback in the head, it’s happening too much. It’s not just a fluke.”

Haley may have sour grapes toward Kitchens as the man who took his job last year, but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong: The Browns have been an undisciplined team, and Kitchens deserves the criticism he’s taking for that."

Probably jealous freddie took his offense and made it work. Haley was the worst oc we had since the mangini years.

The belief that Myles Garrett swinging a helmet at a player who is grabbing his nuts and charging him falls on the head coach is absurd. That coach could be Bill Belichick, whomever. If your getting your nuts grabbed and face twisted around is going to elicit that type of reaction under one coach, it will under any. Ridiculous. 

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Ah, yes. Just the man whose opinion I give a crap about in regards to this.

He's just salty that he not only got passed up for the interim gig, but was fired as OC and that Freddie did 100x better than he did.

It's interesting that we haven't heard a public comment from Haley on Hue, but Haley decides to talk about Freddie on multiple radio shows. 

The timing means it's vindictive likely.

32 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

It's interesting that we haven't heard a public comment from Haley on Hue, but Haley decides to talk about Freddie on multiple radio shows. 

The timing means it's vindictive likely.

Haley didn’t hire kitchens here, Dorsey did

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That apology seemed sincere to me. I’d waive the suspension. 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He seems like a nice kid.

Boys will be boys. Really he's the victim here. 

In all seriousness, if he pries his helmet off and hurls it into the stands ala Kyle Turley...he gets like a 2 game suspension, legendary status, and the bully is defeated indefinitely.

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They are a prisoner to the moment about everything.

What's screwing you guys over is the CTE panic, the fact Rudolph had a concussions a few ago and this whole incident is plastered all over the news.

• Like 1