Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

IF They suspended him INDEFINITELY for that......

I only have one theory about that.....I Cannot express it here as there are Forum Rules that prohibit the Mention Race......

This is total BS.....

The Fact that Mason Rudolph Does not get at least a game suspension....and they JUST mentioning a fine now........FURTHER supports what I cant talk about due to Forum rules...

Did anyone else notice that the ONLY people to get suspended have SOMETHING in common..........

(they all have a listed playing weight over 272lbs.....)

But hell....I grew up in South Carolina in the 70's......Nothing shocks me anymore.....

Edited by DaWg_LB.

38 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

The Fact that Mason Rudolph Does not get at least a game suspension....and they JUST mentioning a fine now........FURTHER supports what I cant talk about due to Forum rules...

Did anyone else notice that the ONLY people to get suspended have SOMETHING in common..........

(they all have a listed playing weight over 272lbs.....)

But hell....I grew up in South Carolina in the 70's......Nothing shocks me anymore.....

Bro, I don't think race has anything to do with this.

Rudolph is a QB. If he's getting any special treatment, that's why. Of any player the league protects, it's the QB.

No matter what Myles Garrett has reached legend status in Cleveland from here on out. I am not glad this happened because it hurts us. He might never have to buy another beer in Cleveland (not that he’d have had to before this probably). I’ve waited years for someone to fight back.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Elky said:

What's screwing you guys over is the CTE panic, the fact Rudolph had a concussions a few ago and this whole incident is plastered all over the news.

Also that it happened on national TV.  They measure outrage and just react accordingly.  I don't condone what Myles did but I understand why he did it, and the holier than thou takes are already wearing pretty thin.  A lot of people would have done the same thing Myles did in the same situation, you're getting in a fight with somebody who is charging you while you're restrained.  You don't have the ability to throw a punch, you're outnumbered, and you're seeing red because numbnuts was twisting your neck around 10 seconds ago.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Also that it happened on national TV.  They measure outrage and just react accordingly.  I don't condone what Myles did but I understand why he did it, and the holier than thou takes are already wearing pretty thin.  A lot of people would have done the same thing Myles did in the same situation, you're getting in a fight with somebody who is charging you while you're restrained.  You don't have the ability to throw a punch, you're outnumbered, and you're seeing red because numbnuts was twisting your neck around 10 seconds ago.

Agreed.

But go and post this in NFL Gen and they'll accuse you of supporting genocide.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Agreed.

But go and post this in NFL Gen and they'll accuse you of supporting genocide.

I think it's really because of two things:

1.  It was the Browns and the opponent was the Steelers.  It's the trash franchise vs. the good ol' boys of the NFL.  Journalists have already called out our sideline for "celebrating" the brawl when really they were celebrating winning the game.  Every post game interview from Browns players were remorseful.  They called out the fans for cheering Myles as he walked out as if not every fanbase would have done the same thing.  We are pretty much used to this by now.

2. Virtue signalling.  People don't really think for themselves anymore they just view every incident as an opportunity to take a stance and portray themselves as great people.  The harder they insist something is wrong the better they feel about themselves. We see it in politics a lot.  We hear Tony Rizzo do it every morning even though he's an accused domestic abuser. We saw it with the Kareem Hunt situation.  People who have the benefit of never having their mistakes nationally recognized pretend that they never make them.

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think it's really because of two things:

1.  It was the Browns and the opponent was the Steelers.  It's the trash franchise vs. the good ol' boys of the NFL.  Journalists have already called out our sideline for "celebrating" the brawl when really they were celebrating winning the game.  Every post game interview from Browns players were remorseful.  They called out the fans for cheering Myles as he walked out as if not every fanbase would have done the same thing.  We are pretty much used to this by now.

2. Virtue signalling.  People don't really think for themselves anymore they just view every incident as an opportunity to take a stance and portray themselves as great people.  The harder they insist something is wrong the better they feel about themselves. We see it in politics a lot.  We saw it with the Kareem Hunt situation.  People who have the benefit of never having their mistakes nationally recognized pretend that they never make them.

I'm out of likes but I agree 100%.

10 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

GET THE NEW GDT UP

WERE GOING TO THE DAMN PLAYOFFS

im still amped up. I barely slept. Screw the media, Steelers and crying faux football fans. Lets tear this league up.

I'm done with being the lovable losers of the league. Let's go full villain.