Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

8 minutes ago, Duff said:

Whats is like to have never won a Super Bowl? How many coaches have you guys had in the last five years? What is funny is you go out and get high priced free agents and they end up sucking for you guys along with all of those first round draft picks. You guys are 4-6 and some of you are talking about going to the playoffs. I find it so laughable. The Steelers are terrible this year and yet we still have a better record than you guys with half of our good players injured. You guys still trot out Jim Brown because you have no recent players to celebrate. So pathetic....

Mad steeler fan is mad.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Duff said:

Whats is like to have never won a Super Bowl? How many coaches have you guys had in the last five years? What is funny is you go out and get high priced free agents and they end up sucking for you guys along with all of those first round draft picks. You guys are 4-6 and some of you are talking about going to the playoffs. I find it so laughable. The Steelers are terrible this year and yet we still have a better record than you guys with half of our good players injured. You guys still trot out Jim Brown because you have no recent players to celebrate. So pathetic....

I put a * beside superbowls that are won by rapist qbs. 

47 minutes ago, Duff said:

stop trolling

if this continues, I will have to give you a warning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Duff said:

There is a reason you guys are called the mistake by the lake. Your city sucks and so do your sports teams. Heck even Lebron couldn't stick around. The Steelers are having a down year where we have been ravaged by injuries and free agency and you guys are happy with a win over that. A Thursday night home game against our practice squad and you guys are acting like you won the Super Bowl. Myles Garrett initiated the fight. Their was 8 seconds left and it was a swing pass in the flat where we left Garrett unblocked. He goes in and tackles our QB well after he released the ball and then he doesn't let him go. What is Rudolph supposed to do. Garrett was rubbing it in.  I have watched the video a hundred times and Mason did not try to kick him in the balls. Stop trying to make Garrett the victim you sound like a bunch of Snowflakes. Rudolph was wrong in retaliating and trying to rip Garrett's helmet off but what Garrett did was on a whole different level. Then your punk D-lineman comes in and blindsides Rudolph when he isn't looking and with his helmet off. If you watch the whole video Cam Heyward came out on the field and got in your D-Linemans face. He didn't want anything to do with Heyward. Be happy Garrett is only probably going to be suspended for this year. It isn't like you guys are going to the playoffs anyways. The Steelers aren't either but at least ours is because of misfortune and bad luck not because of ineptitude year in and year out like you guys. Stop promoting Baker so much too. He hasn't done anything yet. He is a poor mans Brett Favre a very poor mans. Can't wait until we play again in two weeks. 

Dude stfu. Pretty long post to just sound like a p****. 

• Like 1

I love all the two weeks talk. No one feels sorry for the Steelers. No one cares about their rings like no one cares about old Browns champs. No one's going to care if they win the next game and injure people.

No one would be surprised if pit plays dirty. Babied by the league and that's why they've gotten away with so much over the years. They only went soft when Shazier ended his own career doing what they coached and wouldnt have made sb's without.

Exposed as playoff pretenders by the Browns of all teams.  

Constant losing creates a desensitization to it. You can find a way to be happy regardless of the situation. Hence why people turn to evaluating individual performances and coming to a site like this.  

It's also why whooping bal/pit is probably more entertaining than a SB would be. They haven't lost enough to realize winning and losing doesnt matter. There's really no reason to brag or cry. It's a game. 

As a Browns fan i know this, if you don't say anything back its not as fueling for the other person.

Which is why i write this. I find people bickering back and forth to be pretty entertaining these days. 

If the Steelers or Ravens lose to the Browns again? That would be much more entertaining than hearing the same old one liners that have grown boring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Why have you all abandoned me in the gen forum

Tayne is getting close to bosko/Estonian territory in there 😬 so gotta lie low. The man upstairs gave a warning for having a political avy (which was, believe it or not, an accident but still understandable warning) of a presidential tweet misspelling where he twice spells "heal" as "heel". Some ragrets over that one. What could have been...

And then a grumpy guy who probably likes his red salsa with mangos, corn and a few spoonfuls of sugar got super snippy and then pulled a Rudolph Rednose when papa glared at us both. 

tl;dr :ph34r:

Edited by NudeTayne
tl;dr Always be moving. Avoid the main roads.