Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

When a former county prosecutor has now come out and said there is nothing criminal in Myles actions I will go with being correct in saying that in a court of law what he did is self defence. 
I wish I knew how to post links from twitter Nate Ulrich tweeted it if anyone else wants to post it

And he's not getting charged with a crime, he's getting a 6 game suspension, sooooooo...

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Suh stomped on a guys head with his cleats and got 2 games.  This suspension is a ridiculous overreaction.

Suh never stomped on anyones head. That was a suitable suspension for what he did.. and at the time many argued that was an overreaction as well

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like I’ve said before, I’m not homering this one.

Garrett deserves the season and I thought Pouncey deserved less than he got.  

I think Larry earned a game suspension too.

I’m not looking at this through orange and brown lenses.

There were 4 key instigators and 3 were suspended.  I’m arguing the 4th should as well, that’s all.

Nope no homering here?  ha ha ha...sure you are.  But hey that's ok...

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

1. Attempt to rip helmet off

2. Kick in the junk

3. Advance towards Garrett again after they’re separated.

He was clearly an instigator.  

Garrett took Mason to the ground way late. The initial wrap up was a normal play, but taking Mason to the ground as late as Myles did was beyond a 'normal' football play

Rudolph reacted, then Garrett reacted. 

Does Rudolph share SOME blame? Sure, but let's not pretend 95%+ of the blame doesn't lie with Garrett and that we wouldn't be having this conversation if Myles doesnt do what he does 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 5

Just now, N4L said:

Garrett took Mason to the ground way late. The initial wrap up was a normal play, but taking Mason to the ground as late as Myles did was beyond a 'normal' football play

Then let the refs sort it out.

Just now, N4L said:

Rudolph reacted, then Garrett reacted. 

They both reacted multiple times, that’s how fights tend to work.

Just now, N4L said:

Does Rudolph share SOME blame? Sure, but let's not pretend 95%+ of the blame lies with Garrett and that we wouldn't be having this conversation if Myles doesnt do what he does 

How are we assigning percentages now?

It’s Myles job to hit QB’s.  If is a bit late, throw the flag.  You don’t get to try to pull his helmet off, kick him in the nuts, advance on him after he’s been separated and THEN play the victim card.  

He pressed the issue further at two separate occasions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You honestly think there's something criminal in Garrett's actions? Come on... 

No I don't.  Horn man was trying to justify what Garrett did claiming it was self defense.  That is what I take issue with.  His previous post was race baiting...

9 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

When a former county prosecutor has now come out and said there is nothing criminal in Myles actions I will go with being correct in saying that in a court of law what he did is self defence. 

You can pretty much find a lawyer who is willing to say anything, FWIW.

It mostly matters what the current county prosecutor for that county thinks, but then again there could be a civil trial.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 1