Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Nope no homering here?  ha ha ha...sure you are.  But hey that's ok...

When you can’t rationally explain your point and just go to “homer”.... 

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

That would be total BS.  If Rudolph allowed that to happen then he's a jack ...agents are just money grubbing whores.

There’s not gonna be legal action, this is nonsense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When you can’t rationally explain your point and just go to “homer”.... 

I explained it in detail.  But that's ok Brown eyed man.  hee hee hee.  Agree any talk of legal action is nonsense.  Talk to Horn on that one.

29 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Dude, it's been less than 24 hours... If it gets to next Monday and the book isn't closed, then I think it would be appropriate to lambaste them for letting it drag.

I’ll have to rephrase my post. I’m agreeing with how quickly the NFL is moving. 

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Sure he has regret.  Regret that he got suspended and cost himself some serious cash.  This letter was written for him.  

This guy wishes he would have gone full heel mode and issued this type of apology:

"I apologize for my actions. I should have turned the helmet upside down and hit him with the crown of the helmet. I'm sorry I didn't seriously hurt him. I'm sorry that the NFL is soft."

Basically, he wants a WWE full heel turn.

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is America- you can sue anybody for any reason you can write down.  We currently have a U.S. Congressman suing a parody twitter cow for making him look bad, so "suing a guy who bonked you in the head with a football helmet" seems plausible.  It's just not going to happen overnight.

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Sure he has regret.  Regret that he got suspended and cost himself some serious cash.  This letter was written for him.  

Besides apologizing to Rudolph he said the same thing in his post game interview. He is a smart dude and realized what he had done and didn't have to use the excuse "I blacked out and don't remember anything" like so players did. He is being accountable, not that he has much choice.

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

This is America- you can sue anybody for any reason you can write down.  We currently have a U.S. Congressman suing a parody twitter cow for making him look bad, so "suing a guy who bonked you in the head with a football helmet" seems plausible.  It's just not going to happen overnight.

You can attempt to sue it doesn't guarantee you'll actually get a court date. What would he sue for anyway? A new chin strap? The ability to be an NFL QB?