Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Rudolph should have also been suspended, first to try to rip off a helmet, first to throw a punch and he didn't even get ejected.

When's the last time just ripping off a helmet lead to a suspension? Seems to happen somewhat regularly but I don't think that act alone has ever lead to a suspension.

Also punches are thrown in plenty of games. Myles threw one at the Titans TE in the first game of the year and wasn't suspended, so...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Rudolph should have also been suspended, first to try to rip off a helmet, first to throw a punch and he didn't even get ejected.

Bad news for Pitt to be honest. He needs to be benched but they can't because the optics of what just happened. A suspension would have bailed them out.

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

you gotta be joking

Not at all.  He tried to pull Garrett’s helmet off first, looks to have tried to kick him in the nuts and then rushed at him after DeCastro had Garrett pulled off.

He escalated the situation twice.

That’s not even an opinion, just a recounting of events.

• Like 8

Since we play Mason Rudolph again two weeks from now, I am in favor of him not being suspended. He is terrible. 

No real surprises here other than Rudolph getting off somehow. I don’t imagine this will extend into next season, but it is obviously still hanging over him. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not at all.  He tried to pull Garrett’s helmet off first, looks to have tried to kick him in the nuts and then rushed at him after DeCastro had Garrett pulled off.

He escalated the situation twice.

That’s not even an opinion, just a recounting of events.

Something tells me if this situation involved Baker playing Rudolph's part, and Heyward playing Garrett's...you'd be singing a much different tune. Would probably say "hey Baker takes no crap from anyone, he just plays with passion. Heyward deserves a year +".

• Like 1