Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

Aside from the pathetic accusation today, didn't Mayfield speak out negatively over what his star DE did last week? 

In the interview immediately after the 21-7 victory over the Steelers, Mayfield said of Garrett’s actions, “It’s inexcusable. I don’t care, rivalry or not, we can’t do that. That’s kind of the history of what’s been going on here lately, hurting yourself, and that’s just endangering the other team. That’s inexcusable. He knows that, I hope he does now. It’s tough, we’ll see.”

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/baker-mayfield-reacted-strongly-to-myles-garrett-in-the-heat-of-the-moment-but-our-guys-know-i-have-their-back-no-matter-what.html

So the word, INEXCUSABLE. Hmmm... anyone struggling with the meaning?

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Pathetic? Dude your immediate skepticism is the only thing that is pathetic.

I am not taking a side one way or another. It will never come out what was actually said. Myles is weak-minded if he made it up. Mason is garbage if he said it.

...but you're acting like Garrett 100% made it up. Maybe, but how the F do you know?

when u know u know

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I'm a little confused, do we have proof he said that or are we just believing what Myles said? 

Myles swinging for the fences desperate to justify his actions

Had Rudolph said that on a football field, we'd know about it already and it would be bigger news than the helmet smash

If I'm Rudolph my lawyers are looking at a suit for slander, or libel or whichever one is appropriate (and to be a ****, I'm also moving forward on assault charges, just cause)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

That’s our leader. Taking the highroad even when there’s low hanging fruit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:
4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I'm a little confused, do we have proof he said that or are we just believing what Myles said? 

Just believing right now. 

I wish people were a little less reactionary.... this is a mess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:
5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Had Rudolph said that on a football field, we'd know about it already and it would be bigger news than the helmet smash

If I'm Rudolph my lawyers are looking at a suit for slander, or libel or whichever one is appropriate (and to be a ****, I'm also moving forward on assault charges, just cause)

I'm having a hard time imagining Myles made that up without knowing that there is a recording of it.... but at the same time, if there was, it should have come out during the leagues suspensions/fines. He has to know if there is no proof, Mason will (and should) sue for defamation...

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

@BaltimoreTerp now I’ve never seen a more litigious energy than boomer energy like this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

With all of the video and audio equipment that networks have on the field, I wouldn't be shocked if the audio esists, it is there, somewhere.  That being said, who knows if the NFL wants this audio (if it exists) to see the light of day.

Image result for tin foil hats gif"

• Like 2