Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think that would be appropriate, yeah. I did respond to a post that said Mason tried to rip Myles' helmet off so...

But we don't have to.

Did Mason rip Myles' helmet off? No

Did he even get close to taking the helmet off? No

Did Myles take off Mason's helmet? Yes

Did Myles also swing and hit Mason in the head with the helmet? Yes

I think my argument is even better if we only go by what only obviously happened.

It’s at 1:22 in this video.

You either see it or you’re blind.

The fact that he couldn’t actually rip it off doesn’t earn him bonus points.

• Like 1

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

It just wasn't announced with the other ones.  It's possible they're just taking more time to decide for Rudolph, or that his fine is just part of the normal fine process.

I hope you are right. Just the fact that a QB would want to go face-to-face with a DLman is stupid to the nth degree.

Seems fair. The NFL shouldn’t leave this open too much longer. Decide on the exact length and any remaining fines by the end of the week and Move on. The worse thing they can do is let this drag through the rest of the year and into the offseason. 

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Seems fair. The NFL shouldn’t leave this open too much longer. Decide on the exact length and any remaining fines by the end of the week and Move on. The worse thing they can do is let this drag through the rest of the year and into the offseason. 

Which is exactly what they’re doing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

In a court of law there’s no way Mason is a victim. He assaulted Myles first, he swung the first punch and kicked him in the junk. Then two of his associates jump in all before the helmet swing. Myles would have a great self defence case

If you want people to take you seriously then you can’t go about making stuff up. Literally none of what you said happened.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The fact that he couldn’t actually rip it off doesn’t earn him bonus points.

I could see how you would see that but I still don't think that was what was happening. If I was trying to take someone's helmet off I might, idk, grab the inside of it or the facemask ala Myles and not the slippery part. The left hand is clearly pushing off, and lowers to the shoulder, to try and get out. I think it was his point of leverage to wrestle out of the situation. 

Are you for or against applying what we think happened tho? Cause I know one thing for sure, Mason did not take off Myles' helmet.