Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Nodisrespect said:

Rudolph gets off free, SMH. Very predictable though. 

Yeah. It’s all about headlines for the NFL. They couldn’t let their victim get punished...it would undermine their punishment of Garrett. This is par for the course in regards to how the NFL operates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Something tells me if this situation involved Baker playing Rudolph's part, and Heyward playing Garrett's...you'd be singing a much different tune. Would probably say "hey Baker takes no crap from anyone, he just plays with passion. Heyward deserves a year +".

And something tells me that 90% of this forum would be calling for Baker to be suspended for multiple games and going on about how much of an arrogant thug he is.

• Like 1

I'd say Pouncey's suspension is a game too long but what do I know. 

Will the NFL tack on a game or two next season for Garrett?

He doesn't have the history and catalogue of misdemeanours say Burflict has, but an "indefinite" suspension basically means your back whenever Goddell/Discipline Committee want you back right?

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Something tells me if this situation involved Baker playing Rudolph's part, and Heyward playing Garrett's...you'd be singing a much different tune. Would probably say "hey Baker takes no crap from anyone, he just plays with passion. Heyward deserves a year +".

I mean, I think Garrett deserved the season and Larry a game.

I thought Pouncey deserved a game less than he got.

Not sure why it makes me a homer to think the 4th key player in the situation should also face disciplinary action.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not at all.  He tried to pull Garrett’s helmet off first, looks to have tried to kick him in the nuts and then rushed at him after DeCastro had Garrett pulled off.

He escalated the situation twice.

That’s not even an opinion, just a recounting of events.

He tried to do this because Garrett was being dirty again and slammed him after he had thrown the ball away ages ago.

• Like 1

Love my guy Amos sticking up for Garrett.  Randolph is a punk.  I stand with Myles Garrett.  If standing with Myles Garrett means, "Garrett, you were an idiot who should have composed yourself better and should never EVER have done that, but you should also be forgiven and be allowed to start over with a fresh start in 2020 and do your darndest to change your own narrative and build a Hall of Fame career by rebranding yourself and turning yourself into a composed professional and the epitome of a good sport, good teammate and good person." 

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Rudolph should have also been suspended, first to try to rip off a helmet, first to throw a punch and he didn't even get ejected.

It’s amazing all the things that keep getting added. First it was the helmet. Then he allegedly kicked him in the buts. Now he threw a punch. All in the span of 8 seconds...