Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

“Indefinite” to me reads six games with the NFL wanting to appear tougher in the moment.

Closest precedents have been 3-5 games, 6 is a 20% increase over the previous highest suspension.

I’d be shocked if Garrett is suspended in 2020, especially since he’s never been suspended before.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“Indefinite” to me reads six games with the NFL wanting to appear tougher in the moment.

Closest precedents have been 3-5 games, 6 is a 20% increase over the previous highest suspension.

I’d be shocked if Garrett is suspended in 2020, especially since he’s never been suspended before.

He has a history of being dirty, it wouldn't be surprising.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Then you haven’t watched the replays or are being obtuse.

Lol no. It would be very easy to take someone's helmet off from where Mason was. And he never even gets a hold of it. I think he was just trying to squirm his way out from underneath Myles, after Myles unnecessarily tried to slam him to the ground well after he got rid of the ball and then kept his hold while they were on the ground. And the helmet was the closest thing he could get some leverage to wiggle out since Myles was around his waist. There would be like 15 players a week suspended if you were gonna suspend Mason for what he did. The only thing he did was do the hold me back thing that happens every week multiple times.

I agree with all punishments. Pouncey will appeal and get down to 2 which keeps him out for the second Browns game. But as NFL legends have said, he’s respected in every locker room but one now and his teammates/future teammates appreciate the suspension.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I could see them suspending Garrett for the first two games of 2020.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol no. It would be very easy to take someone's helmet off from where Mason was. And he never even gets a hold of it. I think he was just trying to squirm his way out from underneath Myles, after Myles unnecessarily tried to slam him to the ground well after he got rid of the ball and then kept his hold while they were on the ground.

So now we just get to apply what we think happened?

Ok then, Myles didn’t try to hit him with the helmet, he was just trying to put it back on his head.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

And the helmet was the closest thing he could get some leverage to wiggle out since Myles was around his waist. There would be like 15 players a week suspended if you were gonna suspend Mason for what he did. The only thing he did was do the hold me back thing that happens every week multiple times.

No, it’s not.

• Like 1