Tuitt injury

jebrick

That's great news.  All 3 of our DL looked good yesterday at times.  I still think those 3 could end up being the strength of the team if they'd stay healthy.  Yes, on par with Ben, Bell and Brown.  They can dominate if they stay healthy.  Those 3 healthy and dominating = easier work for the LBs and DBs to do their thing.  If Tuitt goes down and his replacement isn't adequate, it could tank the entire D just like it tanked when Aaron Smith got hurt.  He was proven to be the real star and anchor of that D back then, not Big Snack.  

I looked up torn bicep right after I saw the injury. If diagnosis was week-to-week that's code for partial bicep tear as it said rehab time is 3-4 weeks. IF you do the rehab and don't put stress on it - like running into OL every play.

I hope Tuitt questionable is posturing and he sits until the partial tear can heal on its own. Not a doctor. But I can read.

5 hours ago, Money said:

I looked up torn bicep right after I saw the injury. If diagnosis was week-to-week that's code for partial bicep tear as it said rehab time is 3-4 weeks. IF you do the rehab and don't put stress on it - like running into OL every play.

I hope Tuitt questionable is posturing and he sits until the partial tear can heal on its own. Not a doctor. But I can read.

Agreed. No way you put him out there and risk a season ender. Let the big fellow rest a few weeks. Alualu can hold it down until then. Think long-term. Not short.

With Bradford out he'll be missed a lot less.  It's a good time for him to be out if he's going to be.  Hopefully he comes back for the games where he's needed more.  Of course the Steelers almost choked last week to a Clowns team that is worse than a decimated Vikings team though, so who knows?  

Archived