Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

amazingandre

11-Houston-Balt-1.jpg

This is the start of an important stretch of games. We have a legit shot at the 1 seed if we can handle our business the rest of the way. The focus of both teams will be stopping the run game and containing the MVP QB's. I really want to see Watson and Co. have the game of their lives. Put on a show and let the NFL know we are here to be reckoned with. I want to see the explosive offense that relies on the quick pass and TE's. We should have most of our injured players back this week. I am super excited!

I’m not expecting much from this game. Thursday is the one we have to have. 

baltimore is a terrible match up for us. Solid defense. Running QB. All things we struggle with. 

we have a really long streak going of not allowing a 100 yard rusher. That will be an indicator of our success in this game. 

They are by far the best rushing team in the league. We are the 3rd best rushing defense. The difference between what they average and what we allow is an insane 110 yards per game. Something has to give.