Gameday Thread: Prepare for takeoff!

TOUCAN

Classic game of "We can win, but I'm not sure I want to."

Since this team gives me things I don't want all the time, I'm saying they will win something like 24-17. I actually expect improvement on the offensive side and I'm happy to see Guice back.

• Like 1

I’m actually pretty excited to watch this game. 

It’s the first time we’ll have the trio of Haskins (22 years old), Guice (22 years old), and McLaurin (24 years old) on the field together. The faces of the future of this franchise. And it’s against a defense where they’ll have some chances to make plays. It could be fun to watch them. 

Hopefully they play well and we lose, not unlike what the Giants did last week (sans Barkley playing well, of course). I’d love to beat Gregg Williams, as one of the worst people in football, but I think personal vendettas plainly take a backseat to the draft pick ladder game at this point. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, e16bball said:

I’m actually pretty excited to watch this game. 

It’s the first time we’ll have the trio of Haskins (22 years old), Guice (22 years old), and McLaurin (24 years old) on the field together. The faces of the future of this franchise. And it’s against a defense where they’ll have some chances to make plays. It could be fun to watch them. 

Hopefully they play well and we lose, not unlike what the Giants did last week (sans Barkley playing well, of course). I’d love to beat Gregg Williams, as one of the worst people in football, but I think personal vendettas plainly take a backseat to the draft pick ladder game at this point. 

What's a shame is if Guice ends up being injury prone and Danny throws away Haskins for a new toy, we will only have McLaurin to show for it.  

I'm really concerned about Guice and his ability to run the ball and take contact at this point.  It's been almost two years for meaningful carries (minus the first game) and I hope they ease him back in.