PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

2 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I’m fine with Simming our game and getting this league rolling again @holt_bruce81

Yeah I'm good with that. Sorry man, we just can't seem to line things up. I'm working 7am-10pm today, So I doubt I'll be up for a game when I get home. I should be good to play tomorrow if you're down. I work 7-4pm and I think I should be free from 5pm till about 10pm CT. 

This week and next week is going to be kind of crazy for me, just trying to get as many extra hours as I can at work for the Holiday season. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah I'm good with that. Sorry man, we just can't seem to line things up. I'm working 7am-10pm today, So I doubt I'll be up for a game when I get home. I should be good to play tomorrow if you're down. I work 7-4pm and I think I should be free from 5pm till about 10pm CT. 

This week and next week is going to be kind of crazy for me, just trying to get as many extra hours as I can at work for the Holiday season. 

That's really up to you guys. Whatever you decide. Also, HB, I think you are last up in the real team league this week too. So, whenever you get it in. I know crazy schedules. It's cool.