PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

10 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Good game and will continue to be a battle for the North! Many drops and good defense. Your offense really just keeps pushing.

The floater you threw to Abram gave him star dev. Granted I did get a user sack later but still, thanks at least lol.

And yeah, it's going to be fun battling. Wish the Chicago game was later with potential snow.

28 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I put HB Dion Lewis 81 on the trade block since he's my 3rd back and sees basically no time.

Got two offers: 

2020 3rd, 2021 5th

2021 3rd, 5th, 7th

Any issues if I accept the first offer? Didn't draft Lewis and it's a CPU offer, helps replenish some of my missing picks lol. 

Go for it, for pretty much the same trade I got for Philip Lindsay who was wasted on my bench.

Edited by Fresh Prince

8 hours ago, Neumatic said:

RIP to any team that was going to draft a QB in the first draft...holy smokes.

Darnold at his current rating feels better as a passer than I felt about Wood or pre-low-80s Murray. Going to focus him this year and next, luckily Nagy already had QB focus training.

20 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The floater you threw to Abram gave him star dev. Granted I did get a user sack later but still, thanks at least lol.

And yeah, it's going to be fun battling. Wish the Chicago game was later with potential snow.

Haha, I'm glad though. My TE got Star too because he had two touchdowns. :)

• Like 1

Nyheim Hines and Montez Sweat both had successful Break out games to progress to Superstar Dev. No abilities yet since neither of them are 80ovr.

Pretty sure Burns, Bush and Sweat will all be Superstar dev once they finish all their snaps and get 80ovr. Roquan Smith isn’t any slouch either. Going to be a nasty linebacking core. 

Oh and congratulations on your win next week @biggio7;)

Beat the Raiders in the rain.

Thought I might have reached early on Josh Allen, but so far he's thriving from that RE spot.

Johnathan Abram got another breakout chance and is now going to be a Superstar once his trait is revealed. Lowers the need for safety in the draft now.

Josh Jacobs isn't really special yet, but he always seems to fall forward for a little extra yardage.

Darnold threw one pick, but it was a great (ridiculous tbh) play by the LB. Otherwise he did what I wanted him to do.