PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

5 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I have yet to play @RuskieTitan in any of our leagues so far. That’s kinda crazy. 

Well make the super bowl in the other league and you just might get to play the Taysom Hill Packers. Or all else fails now you get 2 yearly matchups in this league.

@biggio7 is the only one I haven’t won a game against. Hopefully I can make it happen this week. I drafted Lamar Jackson specifically for a matchup nightmare to take down Biggio, I need as much of an advantage as I can get. I Still expect to get curb stomped though xD

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Well make the super bowl in the other league and you just might get to play the Taysom Hill Packers. Or all else fails now you get 2 yearly matchups in this league.

@biggio7 is the only one I haven’t won a game against. Hopefully I can make it happen this week. I drafted Lamar Jackson specifically for a matchup nightmare to take down Biggio, I need as much of an advantage as I can get. I Still expect to get curb stomped though xD

Free to play tonight? I could play around 730 et